If we draw:

1. QPR 74
    2. Swansea 66
    3. Norwich 66
    4. Cardiff 63

Stay positive
    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

I like the win and 10 points clear scenario. Alas I think Norwich will get at least a point at Dull City.

Comment

Norwich to win at Hull,but think we will draw,still positive unless FA **** us over

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Norwich to win at Hull,but think we will draw,still positive unless FA **** us over
        I know. I just want the FA to get their rulling over and done with so we can take our medicine and get on with the rest of the season...

Comment

Carlsberg don't do predictions....but if they did:

Hull 3-0 Norwich
          Millwall 3-0 Cardiff
          Swansea 0-2 Forest

1. QPR 76
          2. Norwich 66
          ---------------
          3. Swansea 63
          4. Cardiff 62

Comment

Cardiff Ranger - do you bet ? if so, do you win often ?
            Just asking to decide whether I back your predictions this weekend.

Otherwise, I just pray we Win and let the rest of them worry about others....

DPMD, depends on how much medicine we have to take and for how long, and how easy it is to swallow !

Leave it !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              Cardiff Ranger - do you bet ? if so, do you win often ?
              Just asking to decide whether I back your predictions this weekend.

Otherwise, I just pray we Win and let the rest of them worry about others....

DPMD, depends on how much medicine we have to take and for how long, and how easy it is to swallow !

Leave it !
              I have the odd flutter and tend to do rather well in the work's prediction league.

Oh and I'll be backing Peddlers Cross this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Rebel, The FA will only '**** us over', if there is something for them to **** us over for, so its not their fault if they do deduct points, it is our own fault for being incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Rebel, The FA will only '**** us over', if there is something for them to **** us over for, so its not their fault if they do deduct points, it is our own fault for being incompetent.
                  If found guilty of all charges, yes it will be our fault. I agree.

But the actual punishment is totally up to The FA.

And in my view, as well as Mark Bright last night on LKO (and many others in football), to actually deduct points from a club for an admin issue is wrong.
                  Whether it's QPR, or whoever.
                  Unless there is proved to be widespread corruption, massive money owed to innocent parties, and extreme cases of a club gaining an advantage on the pitch from their "crimes".
                  Luton were basically found to be corrupt.

And even in their case, the guilty men had long since slithered off into the night, and left the new owners and fans to carry the can.
                  Even Luton were given a punishment that they shouldn't have.

It's the guilty individuals who should be hammered.
                  Not the fans.... EVER.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    If found guilty of all charges, yes it will be our fault. I agree.

But the actual punishment is totally up to The FA.

And in my view, as well as Mark Bright last night on LKO (and many others in football), to actually deduct points from a club for an admin issue is wrong.
                    Whether it's QPR, or whoever.
                    Unless there is proved to be widespread corruption, massive money owed to innocent parties, and extreme cases of a club gaining an advantage on the pitch from their "crimes".
                    Luton were basically found to be corrupt.

And even in their case, the guilty men had long since slithered off into the night, and left the new owners and fans to carry the can.
                    Even Luton were given a punishment that they shouldn't have.

It's the guilty individuals who should be hammered.
                    Not the fans.... EVER.
                    Goddard I agree, but the fans do not decide who does what job at W12, so if there is an incompetent employee, it is down to his incompetent bosses for letting that individual stay employed. The fans were there before the recent custodians pitched up and we will be there when they leave, no matter what league QPR FC are playing in.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Goddard I agree, but the fans do not decide who does what job at W12, so if there is an incompetent employee, it is down to his incompetent bosses for letting that individual stay employed. The fans were there before the recent custodians pitched up and we will be there when they leave, no matter what league QPR FC are playing in.

All true.

Comment

Think hull & millwall will win as Cardiff are definitely struggling also think Forest and swansea will draw!

Comment

At least one of those "always scores against us" players is out for Donny.

Billy Sharp.

Comment

I think it will be a Norwich draw, a Cardiff win and a Swansea loss. Forest are bound to respond soon and I get the feeling that next Saturday is when it will happen.

We'll win 2-0 (HH and Smith)

1. QPR 76
                            2. Norwich 67
                            3. Cardiff 66
                            4. Swansea 63

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              At least one of those "always scores against us" players is out for Donny.

Billy Sharp.
                              Regarding points, How do we usually end up away against Doncaster??
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X