Great to see you all at the weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see you all at the weekend!

I'm back in the desert today after a short trip over for the palace game, great day Saturday started drinking at 1130 am and finished at 3.30am

Caught up with a lot of posters on here as well as many others! I miss the place like crazy, I am plotting a scheme that I'm going to drop on the mrs tonight that will mean me coming back to the Uk at easter and staying until the end of the season!

Wish me luck ! Any pointers??

nice to see you .
    you have got to make it back for end of season party.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
      I'm back in the desert today after a short trip over for the palace game, great day Saturday started drinking at 1130 am and finished at 3.30am

Caught up with a lot of posters on here as well as many others! I miss the place like crazy, I am plotting a scheme that I'm going to drop on the mrs tonight that will mean me coming back to the Uk at easter and staying until the end of the season!

Wish me luck ! Any pointers??
      Good Luck they're hard to breakdown, especially if like mine and don't understand my love for QPR.
      You just can't miss the party, bring her with you and give her the credit card to use for the day in Westfield. If that doesn't work and she gives you an ultimatum tell her it was nice knowing her.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'm doing it , weather she says yes or no but want as minimum fall out as possible!!!!!

U rsss

Comment

Just say to her look I'm not going to Japan ffs.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Say it with flowers :shy:
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Mexican, flowers!! Here we go!

Babysitter is on her way round!

Comment

Back for the run in!!!!!!!

Ave it!

RTID!