X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
    he might cost us promotion
    what's so bizarre about that?
    If there is a case to answer. My point is at the moment nothing has been decided. My understanding is the FA have yet to even read the club's submissions.

If anything untoward has happened and Gianni is to blame then yes he certainly has to answer to the club as well as the FA. I would only ask we wait and see the outcome before hanging the bloke.

Comment

Hitler was just misunderstood.

Comment

yeah

the prestigous qprted poster of the year currently looks like this

only a few games left and current points league could still change it all depends on the fa punishment

.............................1st position.............................jeffro....... ......49 points
        .............................2nd position............................weareqpr12.... .44points
        .............................3rd.position......... ....................goddard..........43points
        ..............................4th position......................white city general..42 points
        ..............................5th position......................benny boy............41 points

points are being awarded for passionate beyond common sense,peacemaking,love giving,origionality,compasssion,but most of all people that like my poetryl
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

There are some big players in there, Im worried!!!

Comment

but

but you are the only person who adopted one of my poems for your avatar

More...

Comment

That was one of your finest Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                If there is a case to answer. My point is at the moment nothing has been decided. My understanding is the FA have yet to even read the club's submissions.

If anything untoward has happened and Gianni is to blame then yes he certainly has to answer to the club as well as the FA. I would only ask we wait and see the outcome before hanging the bloke.
                Why don't we all just wait for stuff to happen rather than discussing the possibilities. Do away with all transfer rumour threads, stop discussing possible future ground locations, no more guessing scores, no talk of potential investment etc... It would be so much fun on here then

Comment

to

to be honst jeffro i will never give another poster of the year award,because each and every qpr fans are precous,and each and every post is magnificent
                  the poster of the year award was origionaly launched as as a complete micky take,and i was the unfortunate person who was given this award but all the posters were on a wind up,but you and weareqpr12 are both posters that are driven by instinct and you both have kind hearts,so lets just concentrate on us all getting along,and dare i say it lets enjoy some success on the pitch

More...

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
                    Why don't we all just wait for stuff to happen rather than discussing the possibilities. Do away with all transfer rumour threads, stop discussing possible future ground locations, no more guessing scores, no talk of potential investment etc... It would be so much fun on here then
                    Not what I'm saying at all my friend. No harm in discussing it just seems a lot on here would simply lynch Gianni whether he proves to be at fault or not. As not even the FA have heard the club's case yet we are all in a position of complete ignorance and relying on tabloid sensationalism which is not always the most useful source of information.

Until proven otherwise in Gianni we trust.

Comment

Ok so GP may cost us promotion but in his defence he will always get you a signed shirt.

Comment

GP a legend of incompetence in his own lifetime. What would we do without him.

Get promoted?

Comment

Working...
                        X