Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
    he/she is not on the club directory?
    Terri Springett is listed as Club Secretary.

Comment

Furtivefox is the unfunniest idiot to have ever graced the world wide web. He thinks he's a right ol'laugh. He can be found frequenting the equally c-rap website "The Watford darkside" where in all his years of posting his sad little comments has yet to say anything funny or even worthwhile. Maybe he could live with Scott Jones at the end of a garden like a real fox.

Comment

all **** stirring bol lox. done to death. next. talk about a promotion day party and i'll listen.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          all **** stirring bol lox. done to death. next. talk about a promotion day party and i'll listen.
          Yep me too.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            I note some of the usual suspects are using the Faurlin situation as another excuse to have a go at Gianni without whom we probably wouldn't have a club.

We have a legal principle in this country whereby people are innocent until proven guilty and my understanding is the club haven't even made their submissions to the FA yet let alone been found guilty.

IF the club is found to be guilty of anything the reasons why it happened need to be investigated and if deemed appropriate by the club internal disciplinary procedures brought into play.

I respectfully suggest some people reign in their necks and approach this with a greater degree of maturity. We have had a great season and it would be foolish to let some alleged admin error get in the way of that.
            well well, I didn't know Gianni's mum was on the board

Comment

well as been said so many times before gianni is either the

as has been said so many times gianni is either a deviant,or a fanatic who wears his heart on the sleave,me and pete have been on gi gi s side for a long time now ,and we can only hope that qpr end up back into the prem and stay there
              but who knows what the future brings,in football nothing is certain ,except that factomondo will marry shania,a word about funky,hes always come over to me as a genuine love machine,who simply loves his rangers,he seems with out agenda,and only looks to promote fun
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Fully stand by my comments. Gianni has been found guilty of nothing yet some seem to have this lynch mob mentality that seems less interested in the truth and more interested in pursuing their own petty agendas.

Gianni has done a lot for this club and somehow ended up as a hate figure? Bizarre.

Comment

I think it's hard to dispute the fact that Paladini loves the club, the problem is he's a crook. This scandal with Faurlin is not the first time he has brought negative attention to the club and if he remains I'm pretty sure it won't be the last.

Whatever the outcome of this whole saga, I'm sure the club will be under the spotlight for some time and any further discrepancies with will be punished severely. With this in mind I think it's time to shake Gianni's hand and wish him all the best. This club is moving forward and can no longer be associated with his kind of dealings.
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 16-03-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

well

well i would have loved to have met jim gregory but people that i have met who knew him say some negative stuff about jim ,i just think if you are obsessed with winning and absolutely hell bent on promotion you will allways get called a crook
                    by some people,but im fed up with people running our club anmd we get know where at least gianni has got us on a promotion course and right at the time that chelsea are not too clever,so we might well do the double over them next season
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Ted, my post has nearly 8000 hits, the one regarding the punisment from FA.
                      Where does this stand me with any messageboard awards you might hand out? Thanks Ted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Ted, my post has nearly 8000 hits, the one regarding the punisment from FA.
                        Where does this stand me with any messageboard awards you might hand out? Thanks Ted.
                        wonder why a thread with completley made up tosh in it but with a title

*BREAKING NEWS STRAIGHT FROM THE F.A...IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THE FAURLIN CASE..URGENT...URGENT*

would get so many hits. sometimes wonders never cease to amaze do they mate. lol

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          wonder why a thread with completley made up tosh in it but with a title

*BREAKING NEWS STRAIGHT FROM THE F.A...IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THE FAURLIN CASE..URGENT...URGENT*

would get so many hits. sometimes wonders never cease to amaze do they mate. lol
                          What makes you think I made it up Gal?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Fully stand by my comments. Gianni has been found guilty of nothing yet some seem to have this lynch mob mentality that seems less interested in the truth and more interested in pursuing their own petty agendas.

Gianni has done a lot for this club and somehow ended up as a hate figure? Bizarre.
                            he might cost us promotion
                            what's so bizarre about that?

Comment

i love you jeff mate (no homo), but id bet my last pound you made it up, or whoever told you made it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                                i love you jeff mate (no homo), but id bet my last pound you made it up, or whoever told you made it all up.

Gal honest mate I didnt, I got a phonecall 3 minutes before I posted this, Tomorrow is the day, and I expect that watch of yours if im proved right!!

Comment

Working...
                                X