In support of Gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In support of Gianni

I note some of the usual suspects are using the Faurlin situation as another excuse to have a go at Gianni without whom we probably wouldn't have a club.

We have a legal principle in this country whereby people are innocent until proven guilty and my understanding is the club haven't even made their submissions to the FA yet let alone been found guilty.

IF the club is found to be guilty of anything the reasons why it happened need to be investigated and if deemed appropriate by the club internal disciplinary procedures brought into play.

I respectfully suggest some people reign in their necks and approach this with a greater degree of maturity. We have had a great season and it would be foolish to let some alleged admin error get in the way of that.

Wow, what a load of ********, you do know that the C-Club is sold out for the remainder of the season ?
    Last edited by paulmason; 15-03-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I think people have been very restrained in the circumstances. I fully expected our 'saviour' to get all manner of abuse for being responsible for dragging our club through the dirt once again but by all accounts, he received no such treatment.

Thanks for the lecture anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        I note some of the usual suspects are using the Faurlin situation as another excuse to have a go at Gianni without whom we probably wouldn't have a club.We have a legal principle in this country whereby people are innocent until proven guilty and my understanding is the club haven't even made their submissions to the FA yet let alone been found guilty.

IF the club is found to be guilty of anything the reasons why it happened need to be investigated and if deemed appropriate by the club internal disciplinary procedures brought into play.

I respectfully suggest some people reign in their necks and approach this with a greater degree of maturity. We have had a great season and it would be foolish to let some alleged admin error get in the way of that.
        Why do people persist in rolling out this complete b ollock line.

Swindon, Luton, Portsmouth, Palace all been in worse situations than we were or as bad and all survived.
        We would have survived, albeit with a points deduction and in a lower league, but to continually trot this line out in defence of Paladini is rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Why do people persist in rolling out this complete b ollock line.

Swindon, Luton, Portsmouth, Palace all been in worse situations than we were or as bad and all survived.
          We would have survived, albeit with a points deduction and in a lower league, but to continually trot this line out in defence of Paladini is rubbish.
          Well I know what I prefer, survival in the lower league or being on the verge of promotion to the prem, and the guy is right, we should wait for the outcome.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Well I know what I prefer, survival in the lower league or being on the verge of promotion to the prem, and the guy is right, we should wait for the outcome.
            Read again, my point is that we would still have had a club, regardless whether he rocked up or not.
            I went to Rangers long long before Paladini ever arrived and will be long after he leaves.

Comment

I note some of the usual suspects are using the Faurlin situation as another excuse to have a go at Gianni without whom we probably wouldn't have a club.

We have a legal principle in this country whereby people are innocent until proven guilty and my understanding is the club haven't even made their submissions to the FA yet let alone been found guilty.

Hello Funky

Comment

GP is a strange one.
                I really think he is very passionate about his football, which is a completely different level to the mittals and I know some on here think they could be the answer to our problems but I do feel some of the excitement from Amit is a little false, that can't be said about GP.

Neil Warnock seems to like GP and I think his down to earth approach is very important and something Neil enjoys working with.

I have mixed feelings about GP and whether he should remain, it is also easier picking faults in a person but GP still did well to bring in the money men to a club that is now at last on the up.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  Hello Funky
                  Haha, you could well be right.. How's modding on 1882 going Funky?

Comment

White city general I think your spot on regarding that being funky.

However how do you know these old school names? Identify yourself and your old screen name your not James from Wembley r u?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

GP is very passionate and in these uncertain times of potential takeovers he is a constant I would be keen to retain provided he is not found guilty of any deliberate wrongdoing.

One thing that is clear is that Gianni and the owners have had a steep learning curve over the last few years but do indeed appear to be learning what with Nelly being left to run playing side.

Not Funky by the way. The Fox has been posting on different forums for many years and is much loved.

Comment

GP is very passionate and in these uncertain times of potential takeovers he is a constant I would be keen to retain provided he is not found guilty of any deliberate wrongdoing.

One thing that is clear is that Gianni and the owners have had a steep learning curve over the last few years but do indeed appear to be learning what with Nelly being left to run playing side.

Not Funky by the way. The Fox has been posting on different forums for many years and is much loved.
                        No Worries James...

You take care

Comment

Only the ones he doesn't use his own username on.

Have notice you backing Scott Jones to the hilt on LFW's before

Comment

usual suspects. now where have i heard that phrase used before,

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                              Only the ones he doesn't use his own username on.

Have notice you backing Scott Jones to the hilt on LFW's before
                              Scott can sometimes be misguided but a great Rs supporter who has fallen on hard times. Could happen to any of us and I have sympathy with anyone who is in danger of falling below society's radar.

Comment

Working...
                              X