That £24 coach fare to Millwall last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That £24 coach fare to Millwall last week

Does anyone know of someone who paid it?

If anyone did they must have more money then sense or stay in bed all week in case the bogeyman gets them!

I still cannot fathom how the club justified that price when we are only paying £20 each next Saturday for the trip to Cardiff for the Wales England game and we have the use of it for the whole day

Must admit I was knocked sideways when I heard that for 1) that the club could ask for £24 to go from West London to South & 2) that some were prepared to pay it!!

Met a fella I know in the Bok Saturday who went on it & when I asked why he said he wanted a few beers & not to have to drive or get the train. Fair enough I guess but not for me.

Comment

The train was much more fun.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

£24 was probably to cover insurance for new windows.

Comment

and the seats they broke at our place. so no-one's owning up? did anyone see a coach anyway or was it something else in disguise?

Comment

went by train probably cheaper to get a cab to Millwall than get on that coach

Comment

Maybe there were only 6 takers and they just got bumped onto the team coach instead?

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                Maybe there were only 6 takers and they just got bumped onto the team coach instead?
                Think they might have got a game,judging by the result.

Comment

there never was any coach was there. it was just all made up shite want it?

Comment

the team coach stopped at madame tussaud's and swopped passengers

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      there never was any coach was there. it was just all made up shite want it?
                      Nope there was one going

Comment

it

it was fairly sham,bolic that the club is profiting out of millwalls reputation,as we did expect the millwall fans were in borough high street in massive numbers,as always they are promoting there nasty reputation,so this coach would have been for the disabled or the old age pensioners.
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X