No announcement yet.

The liability must go to truly restore our great clubs reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I selected Vine, Agyemang & Hall becuase they all got 4 years (plus in 1 case) on between 14 & 20k a week, allegedly. No I can't prove it.
    But the ones you mentioned (and many more) were NOT given 4 years. And most are not reputedly on that sort of weekly wage. (Adel being a wage excpetion, but not length of contract)

So examples were picked relating to my suggestion that they were given over long and expensive contracts, which is all 3 cases we've generally agreed should have been offloaded. we still do regards Vine and although Dave & Fitz have had stays of execution (and your right about Hall on Saturday, as you are about Helguson compared to last year) - if Hull/MK Dons/Bristol City/Newcastle had made offers for the 3 you like others would have snatched their hands off. One reason they didn't go, is because of the gravy train they are on at QPR.
    I don't blame them, would you volutarily leave your contracted job to go elsewhere on half the money or less ?

So I wasn't knocking all our signings over that last few years, nor ignoring them. I was pointing our 3 particular cases.
    But to balance your examples -
    Pellicori, Alberti, Di Carmine, Ward, Oliseh, Czerkas, Tchakounte, etc.

And whilst we're at it.
    Evatt & Padula's contracts & deals didn't go too well either.

I genuinely hope your right and GP and QPR are found not guilty 100% and all charges dismissed or dropped. But in all honesty, do you see that happening ?

I may be a pessimist, but I do try to retain some reality and reasoning.
    As a betting man, my money's still on the F.A. not us or GP.

Comment

hoopaman

Warnock does not have to say that. He would have enquired, been assured, double checked it and probably third checked it.

put simply.. If any doubt, he would have walked.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

QPR 1976

with those signings its amazing we maintained our championship status.

We did.........

Though Evatt has surprised me at Blackpool
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

As I've mentioned before, compare our side the last few years against a 2006/7 team, before FB, BE, Mittals takeover.

Cole, Curtis, Barker, Walton, Malcolm, Cullip, Bailey, Bolder, Nardiello, Nygaard & Moore.

So, I'm not knocking all our recent signings, far from it, but out of an incredibly high number of signings (loan or full) over the last few years (60+ ?), MANY more than ANY other team. There's been plenty of dross.

And let's be honest about Warnock -
          Yes he's doing brilliant, we couldn't have done this well without him. BUT
          We know he's a master of mind games and what he says is not ALWAYS what he's thinking.
          His job is to protect the Team and try to ensure they continue to perform and get achieve promotion - you wouldn't expect him to say anything less.
          GP (or the Club) have put him in a VERY awkward position bearing in mind his involvement and outspoken views on the tevez case. The press are loving seeing him on the flip side, so he's having to deal with that also.

But I agree, the sooner this is dealt with, the better. I don't like feeling subdued after another win and a 10 point gap at the top of the table.
          I want to be celebrating shouting from the roof tops.

Comment

Also, I applaud your efforts in getting this Message Board up and running and to such a high level (as well as all the help you get from colleagues, moderators, and the contributers and regular or rare posters)

But if you get no outside or financial hep, can you remove the annoying and thus un-necessary advertising from it ?

Comment

To be honest, a few mates taking the p.iss hardly tarnishes our club. Once this matter has been settled it will soon be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I thought he was a waiter, because we were top, he had no major role at the club?

must have missed something.

Of course you are right, we don't need this. The FA should resolve the matter as soon as possible, now they have made it public.

Think we all agree on that
                Didn't this deal go through in 2009?? We are now top, warnock runs things and Gianni is an ex waiter. I was under the impression Ishan Saksena was chairman.

Why has this happened to QPR Pete?
                Every other club sign players and none of them get charges like this. You will back him til the end. Your support of Gianni is commendable.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  To be honest, a few mates taking the p.iss hardly tarnishes our club. Once this matter has been settled it will soon be forgotten.
                  Like the gunpoint boardroom thing? Another chapter in the catastrophic life of Gianni Paladini.

Comment

FB also brought the club into disrepute, should he go as well?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                        I know where your coming from Steve but the differnce is one is an owner and the other is an employee

Comment

Hoopaman

Gianni Paladini is QPR FC Chairman/Waiter

Do keep up.

You need to come out in bunches to prove a point.

End of the day, if you or anyone else has anything submit it to the FA, we can be docked 500 points if you are proved right, then we can all be one big one family.

I'm only suprised that I have not been implemented in bringing Faurlin into the club

Comment

QPR1976

Stop living in the past, the team we went down with Holloway>Francis was far worse and Gianni wasn't even here.

Focus on this season and what a wonderful season its been

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Hoopaman

Gianni Paladini is QPR FC Chairman

Do keep up.

You need to come out in bunches to prove a point.

End of the day, if you or anyone else has anything submit it to the FA, we can be docked 500 points if you are proved right, we can all be one big one family.

I'm only suprised that I have not been implemented in bringing Faurlin into the club
                              Ah but you were there in Slovenia when he made his debut for QPR

Comment

To tell the truth I had an affair with a lady in Argentina , she gave birth to a boy and we called him Ally.

Never thought after all these years, it would come back to haunt me

Comment

Working...
                                X