The liability must go to truly restore our great clubs reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The liability must go to truly restore our great clubs reputation

Who's had a weekend like mine? mates taking the **** out of our situation with the FA.. comments like "ceating *******s" "pantomime rangers" "I hope the FA muller you" to name some but a few.

For the first time in years I have been able to talk about my club in a positive light, I can now say like all other fans that it is a truly great and proud time to be supporting Rangers

We are so much more professional on the pitch, we have a top manager who has been left alone to run the team his way and I even believe we have now built up alot of respect from other clubs managers, players and fans.

It is now time or the board to act on this latest administrative error and replace Paladini. Charges upheld or not, our clubs name as been tarnished yet again and our reputation damaged. We need a professional secretary installed who is experienced and will not make silly mistakes that brings the club into disripute

I want to see our club continue building on the success we have achieved so far this season and only seeing them in the media for the right reasons.

but without him, we would have no club to support ...............

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
      Who's had a weekend like mine? mates taking the **** out of our situation with the FA.. comments like "ceating *******s" "pantomime rangers" "I hope the FA muller you" to name some but a few.

For the first time in years I have been able to talk about my club in a positive light, I can now say like all other fans that it is a truly great and proud time to be supporting Rangers

We are so much more professional on the pitch, we have a top manager who has been left alone to run the team his way and I even believe we have now built up alot of respect from other clubs managers, players and fans.

It is now time or the board to act on this latest administrative error and replace Paladini. Charges upheld or not, our clubs name as been tarnished yet again and our reputation damaged. We need a professional secretary installed who is experienced and will not make silly mistakes that brings the club into disripute

I want to see our club continue building on the success we have achieved so far this season and only seeing them in the media for the right reasons.
      Well said Trumpet Trousers.....

Comment

I'll go for a 6-pager on this one.

>>>>
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I'll raise you one!

Comment

Tucked away in the Boardroom section by 6pm

Comment

Good post...really peed off with all taking the pee like you said. I go into me local and thats all i get from em, not about us being top or just beat Palarce..its getting outta order.

Comment

Couldn't care less. Had idiot fans of other clubs telling me all season we've cheated by "buying" the title anyway.

Someone #####ering about ineligible players would be water of a ducks back.

Comment

Whoever is responsable for this major cockup must be got rid of, whatever the outcome.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Trumpet, hows it going?? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Couldn't care less. Had idiot fans of other clubs telling me all season we've cheated by "buying" the title anyway.

Someone #####ering about ineligible players would be water of a ducks back.
                      Exactly.
                      Be interested to know which clubs fans have had the nerve to criticise us this season.

Comment

for the first time in years ive actually had not one bit of pee taking from anyone.
                        what have people got to ridicule us about? nishmans.
                        no-one on the planet actually believes we will be docked, the only people that do are bitter and twisted warnock haters or clubs trying to go up alongside us. and even tho dont actually believe it, its just wishfull thinking on their behalf, but deep down they also know its a load of old pony.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          for the first time in years ive actually had not one bit of pee taking from anyone.
                          what have people got to ridicule us about? nishmans.
                          no-one on the planet actually believes we will be docked, the only people that do are bitter and twisted warnock haters or clubs trying to go up alongside us. and even tho dont actually believe it, its just wishfull thinking on their behalf, but deep down they also know its a load of old pony.
                          Inundated via text messages taking the **** out of the situation from fans of other clubs for days

Comment

don't care what anyopne says about QPR - would only bother me if we really did do things that were out of order, or became known for cheating, diving etc.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

been geting a lot of grief from other fans but like GTP says wishful thinking
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X