No announcement yet.

When will we be promoted or Champions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we be promoted or Champions ?

I'm treading on SPC's toes again, however I just can't help myself:

I apologise if this has been the subject of a previous thread, but when will it be mathematically possible for us to be either promoted or crowned Champions ?

..........well; on my calculations: if we win all of the rest of our remaining games and the Swans and Norwich do the same; we will gain promotion against Cardiff (with 91 pts) and be crowned as Champions the very next game at home to Hull (94 pts).(Norwich would ultimately be runners-up with 92 pts and Swansea lose out with 90 pts)

..........however, if results continue to go for us, we'd obviously be promoted sooner and I can't help looking at the Barnsley away fixture. Which would be a BONUS - as we've got 6'000 seats - sounds like a party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yush:
    Barnsley (a)
    5.56%
    Derby (h)
    22.22%
    Cardiff (a)
    5.56%
    Hull (h)
    55.56%
    Watford (a)
    11.11%
    Leeds (h)
    0.00%
    and for the pessimists...We wo'nt
    0.00%
    Last edited by Balders1967; 14-03-2011, 02:50 PM.

We are playing the bottom of the league over the next few games. I wouldn't be surprised if we won them all including Barnsley. The chasing pack will nick points off each other and drop a few. We will be up after the Barnsley game!

Comment

For weeks now, I've had the feeling that the good people of Watford will be the witnesses for Our Day.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        For weeks now, I've had the feeling that the good people of Watford will be the witnesses for Our Day.
        What a lovely feeling

Comment

Just booked flights for the Hull game (got tickets for Leeds already). Could we please wait until then?

Comment

Working...
          X