alcohol consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alcohol consumption

how much do you stick away on a matchday.probably had 4 or 5 before kick off saturday,one at half time lost count after that,paid for it yesterday tho.good day had by all,some lovely barstaff in the north pole
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Too much sometimes!!

Away games on the train from the south coast we start around 9am and get home midnightish so I dread to think!!

Got seriously in the brown stuff with the wife after the home game vs Cardiff!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      how much do you stick away on a matchday.probably had 4 or 5 before kick off saturday,one at half time lost count after that,paid for it yesterday tho.good day had by all,some lovely barstaff in the north pole
      Must admit I have a few more than that though its nothing to be proud of etc

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Must admit I have a few more than that though its nothing to be proud of etc
        course it is something to be proud of!

Comment

van are you on about the bird with writing all down her arm?

Comment

never drink before a game!. i like to concentrate on the game and watch it with a level head and not spend every 5 minutes fighting my way to the toilet missing most of the of the match,each to there own i suppose.

Comment

Used too when i lived the other side of the a40, drive into games now so cant really.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

I have no ideas on what I drunk on Saturday. I had about the usual 6 pints before KO, then a bottle at half-time. In the White Horse, me and Shamie were going through them like water.

Great night had.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Heard they can be a bit cold, although it's a long way to travel for a pint.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                    never drink before a game!. i like to concentrate on the game and watch it with a level head and not spend every 5 minutes fighting my way to the toilet missing most of the of the match,each to there own i suppose.
                    Funnily enough I have a very strong bladder so can sit through the whole of the first half without having to get up for a pee at all

Comment

Drive to every game, so none.
                      It's hard.

But when the time comes this season... I'll get the train.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I have no ideas on what I drunk on Saturday. I had about the usual 6 pints before KO, then a bottle at half-time. In the White Horse, me and Shamie were going through them like water.

Great night had.
                        And paid for it on Sunday.
                        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Although I suspect we'll be having a few tipsy revels at home before this season is finished!!!
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Had 3/4's of a litre of vodka for breakfast saturday.

Comment

Hmmmmmm...

Never appealed to me getting lashed up and queuing for ages for a slash and not being able to remember anything about the game. Plus, have seen so many people make complete fools of themselves by acting like complete meatheads by saying or doing the most ridiculous things but hey.. as you say each to their own...

Comment

Working...
                              X