Fuarlin And Sky TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuarlin And Sky TV

Read on another forum that a QPR fan took on a sky body guard when Sky tried to stick a camera into Fuarlin's face against his wishes.
    Anyone know anything about that ?

Someone showed me it yesterday on Sky, had it recorded funny as, think the guy attacked the cameraman with a programme calling him names but really just telling him we don't need your sort here. Had to laugh, even watched it back.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ho...so it was actually broadcast ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Ho...so it was actually broadcast ?
        Yeah my Mum's bloke had all the championship goals recorded from Saturday and they showed it just before showing our game, haven't got a clue what time it was actually shown. Someone else may know it could have even been from Sunday morning.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ah..been covered ..cheers for that

Comment

The best sports coverage from around the world, covering: Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, WWE, Boxing, Tennis and much more.

Comment

Thats kool...cheers for that

Comment

Good link. Cheers.

Comment

You can always rely on Neil's sense of humour,

Comment

"These are the nice friendly qpr fans"... "vultures the lot of ya"

Lol

Comment

"Nobby" = Legend.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                        "These are the nice friendly qpr fans"... "vultures the lot of ya"

Lol
                        Hoopaman, sadly they edited the full version, a lot more was said. They were there not only to stick their camer in Faulin's face, but more disgracefully to wind up QPR supporters aswell, so never missing an opportunity I bit and he did get a bit more than he bargained for. Unfortunately the law of the land prevented me from placing hs camera where he would have had to have it surgically removed!

Comment

Working...
                        X