No announcement yet.

Warnock's signings to date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gtp a man that knows his football up there with Mr Mason.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Smith is a very skilful player, so different to the fast routrledge or try hard mackie approach. offers something different, a little bit of quality and has a real football brain.

Comment

smiths a good player, but he hasnt done as well as mackie has for us. its all in the goals when you are at that end of the pitch, and all them mackie goals have got us untold points.

Comment

i think

i think both smith and mackie have had fantastic seasons
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            smiths a good player, but he hasnt done as well as mackie has for us. its all in the goals when you are at that end of the pitch, and all them mackie goals have got us untold points.
            What this gentleman said.

Comment

Agyemang also scored plenty of goals when he signed for us, doesn't make him a world beater though does it???? Take your blinkers off Gtp and thank god we have some decent posters on here that look at all aspects of the game. Smith can step up to the premiership not sure mackie could on just workrate.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we are going on what has gone on this season. and mackie was unbelievable and scored lots of gaols and got our season going.
                youre talking rubbish mate. forget the future, we are talking warnocks signings and how they have done this season, and mackie was blinding.
                i doubt he will ever play for us again, but thats besides the point, he was a brilliant buy and has done better than smith and deserves to be rated higher this season for that alone.

Comment

yes, but TS is the top QPR player for, not assists, but pre-assists

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                    yes, but TS is the top QPR player for, not assists, but pre-assists
                    has he pre assisted as many as mackie has actually scored? doubt it.

Comment

he combines well with adel, who is as we know the top assister, but adel is also the top pre-pre-assister with TS as his partner, pre-assister.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Yeah! Why did we sign him?

My guess;Because Warnock assumed Derry or even Faurlin wouldnt be able to play a whole season!!
                        But Any way, IF Vaagan Moen can add a bit more physical presence to his play he might get a chance to get into the team still.

Hence;If you ask me I dont think we have seen the best of Moen just yet. But really, Which player can compete with Buzz,Rouledge,Smith,Taarabt,Faurlin and Miller when we never tend to lose(Which we all obviously appreciate) and they all have responded so well coming back from injuries etc.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

we are going on what has gone on this season. and mackie was unbelievable and scored lots of gaols and got our season going.
                          youre talking rubbish mate. forget the future, we are talking warnocks signings and how they have done this season, and mackie was blinding.
                          i doubt he will ever play for us again, but thats besides the point, he was a brilliant buy and has done better than smith and deserves to be rated higher this season for that alone.
                          Please tell me you have made a typing error.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Please tell me you have made a typing error.
                            i so hope im wrong, but that break will take ages to get over, and then he has to get match fit enough for a complete different world of football. what with the new signings we have already and the ones to come in, i can seriously see him just fading into obscurity after never getting back to how he was and playing for us in arguably the best league in the world

Comment

i so hope im wrong, but that break will take ages to get over, and then he has to get match fit enough for a complete different world of football. what with the new signings we have already and the ones to come in, i can seriously see him just fading into obscurity after never getting back to how he was and playing for us in arguably the best league in the world
                              Pleased to hear that bit.

I don't know if you listened to it, but there was a link posted up the other week where he was a guest at Talksport. Listening to it, I just cannot believe the determination and application of this young man. He's overcome disappointments and rejection in the past and I'm so proud to have people like him at Rangers.

Comment

A much as it pains me for MAckie's sake, I can see what Gal says being not far from the truth. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X