Routledge the through ball king?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge the through ball king?

I have looked to see if there was already a thread on this but couldnt see one

the through ball to tarbs for the pen was another outside of the boot pass from routs...
    And i would just like to say Smashing pass my son you have pulled them out at important times, keep em coming

It was not only this through ball he's done, he's done so many ( His pass for Miller to win the game last Saturday for example )

As a young guy who plays football a lot i've learnt a lot from QPR this season .. we really are a great side with a lot of talent all over the field factamongo ( hence the massive goal difference )
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He can get on the end of them as well - Coventry goal - first touch on the back of Adel's pass - will be a highlight in a season of highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        It was not only this through ball he's done, he's done so many ( His pass for Miller to win the game last Saturday for example )

As a young guy who plays football a lot i've learnt a lot from QPR this season .. we really are a great side with a lot of talent all over the field factamongo ( hence the massive goal difference )
        That pass to miller was the other one i was talking about he really has turned out to be a match winning signing

Comment

Faurlin's thro ball to Routy v Reading...brill

Comment

Great bit of business, he's won us lots of points.

Comment

true that, hes been better this time around imo. warnock really does know how to get the best out of players. hes amazing.

Comment

Does anyone else remember Adel's pass to Smith on Saturday?

Adel took it, and bent a ball out to the left flank, right in the corner of X Block. At 1st, I thought he miscued a pass to HH, but the Tommy Smith appeared from nowhere, and run onto it, before putting in a decent cross. The ball was that good, he even sold me on it.

Outrageous.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Does anyone else remember Adel's pass to Smith on Saturday?

Adel took it, and bent a ball out to the left flank, right in the corner of X Block. At 1st, I thought he miscued a pass to HH, but the Tommy Smith appeared from nowhere, and run onto it, before putting in a decent cross. The ball was that good, he even sold me on it.

Outrageous.
                  Some of Tarby's passes Saturday were just genius, along with the one you mentioned he did several more equally as good.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Do we have 3 of the best passers in the championship in our midfield? am sure could make 4 with buz?

cue the best midfield in the world rendition?

Comment

buzz has gone imho. good sub at best for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X