Gorkks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkks

When i got home after the millwall game, i thought was that the same bloke which helped us go 19 games without losing. I really feared the worst to be honest when danny got sent off, but i thought gorkks done great yesterday as did fitz. Fair play to our lads they step up when its needs to be counted.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Gorrks done ok yesterday. To be honest I'd have him over Connolly right now, but behind both hall and big dan.

Comment

i absolutely agree mate about fitz and Dan
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

i think the break did gorkks the world of good.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Gorrks done ok yesterday. To be honest I'd have him over Connolly right now, but behind both hall and big dan.
          totally agree mate but I never thought anyone would be saying that this season!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
            i think the break did gorkks the world of good.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              totally agree mate but I never thought anyone would be saying that this season!
              Me neither, that why we ain't gaffers though I guess!

Comment

Fitz still worries me to be honest. Call me old fashioned but I would take the Kaspars Connolly partnership everytime. It did, after all get us where we are and the Hall Shittu one only took a couple / three games to unravel. Indisputable.

Just saying like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc
                  Really? When was that then? Please tell me you are not talking about performances?

Hall had 3 clean sheets in row with Shittu & went off injured against Leicester where Connolly came on & done himself absolutely no favours at all (hence being left out of the team again) Shittu / Gorkks played in a loss at Millwall where the WHOLE team were sh!t & Hall / Gorkks done brilliant Saturday.

Where were they 'unravelled' ? From what I can see NW's team selections are working a treat.
                  I hope we keep all four of them next year, and get a sweeper from romania or the czech republic.

Comment

I agree. But where has my post gone??

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      I agree. But where has my post gone??
                      It was here just a minute ago!!

Comment

If Kasp stopped letting the ball bounce every time it comes near him in the air he would solve 80% of his problems.

Similar can be said for MC, who is massively over rated as a defender IMO.

The other 20% of Gorkss' problem is he's slow as f*ck and turns like a tank.

Similar can be said for MC.

Both started the season well but have gone downhill in recent weeks before they were dropped.

Hall/Shittu for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                          If Kasp stopped letting the ball bounce every time it comes near him in the air he would solve 80% of his problems.

Similar can be said for MC, who is massively over rated as a defender IMO.

The other 20% of Gorkss' problem is he's slow as f*ck and turns like a tank.

Similar can be said for MC.

Both started the season well but have gone downhill in recent weeks before they were dropped.

Hall/Shittu for me.
                          do we have any speedy defenders in the youth team or reserves? looks like we need fullbacks and CB's if we want to play premiership strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                            do we have any speedy defenders in the youth team or reserves? looks like we need fullbacks and CB's if we want to play premiership strikers.
                            Not that I know of mate.

Comment

Josh Parker at right back. Our very own kyle walker and doesn't cost a penny.

Comment

Working...
                              X