Cut price Magners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut price Magners

Did anyone get a 50p off voucher as they entered the stadium yesterday? I certainly didn't, anyone see them?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

No, read about it in the programme when I got home, but we were in the ground by about 2.15 and didn't see anything being given out.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I'm sure it was advertised on the offy last/couple weeks ago. When I was in the box office, around 2.15pm, one bloke was going balastic about it to the staff!!
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Well,i know Paddy did,saw one in his hand during the match....

Comment

I got one as I entered Ellerslie around 2ish. Lady thrust one at me within seconds of going through the turnstile. I knew about it as it was mentioned in the previous week's programme about this game. Saved me looking around for a distributor anyway.

300ml plastic bottle £3.50 - £3 with the voucher. Okay, not the same without a pint glass full of ice but that didn't stop me enjoying it.

Comment

i saw the stewards at bottom of stairs up to the seats with them in ellerslie road
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
            X