Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most up to date positive Thread on the possible charges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most up to date positive Thread on the possible charges?

Right can we keep this thread up to date with any ITK info or hearsay.
    So far I will add these 4:

1) Hammersmith spoke to Bevvington at FA and they say fine at worst.
    2) Pete said find which will be contested.
    3) Sanderson I think was it said he was at the ground Friday and spoke to staff who said again Fine at worst.
    4) Neil Warnock in his independent column said the clubs barristers told him we should be ok.

Add as we hear please.

spoke to people i know that work for the club and were very confident its just going to be a fine
    Clint Hill LSA player of the year

Comment

Ok don't believe it for one minute but some donut Cardiff fan is talking about a 6pt deduction rising to a 12pt if we fight it which would hit us next season.

Closer to home various Rangers fans at the match yesterday were talking about a fine nothing more.

Comment

Im still lost as to what a points deduction would be for if AJF has been eligible all along?

Comment

I'm almost certain it will be a fine, you can't mess with a teams promotion. If we were gonna go from 10to 16 or summin then they would, but messing with world super powers, in mittal and Ecclestone could be very very fateful for the FA.

Comment

whatever charge we get.. we will appeal and this will get drawn out.

why does a deal that happened two years ago affect the current and new regime?

timing of this by FA is what quizzes me. why now?
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              I'm almost certain it will be a fine, you can't mess with a teams promotion. If we were gonna go from 10to 16 or summin then they would, but messing with world super powers, in mittal and Ecclestone could be very very fateful for the FA.
              As much as I don't want to have the points deducted I am quite curious to watch Team Mittal/Ecclestone tear the FA a new ******** in the European courts

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                As much as I don't want to have the points deducted I am quite curious to watch Team Mittal/Ecclestone tear the FA a new ******** in the European courts
                I know mate, me too. Am going to post the Forbes link with mittal valued at 31.5 billion $'s onto the FA's facebook page, and ask if they really think it's wise to take on said individual.
                Listen you FA C@nts just tell us how many 000's you want on the cheque and fark off. We got a promotion to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  Ok don't believe it for one minute but some donut Cardiff fan is talking about a 6pt deduction rising to a 12pt if we fight it which would hit us next season.

Closer to home various Rangers fans at the match yesterday were talking about a fine nothing more.
                  We can't be hit with a points deduction next season as the PL and FL have different rules and regulations. If its gonna be points then it will be this season and as its too late in the season to have a hearing followed by an appeal leading to high court action, a fine it will be if we are proven guilty.
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

"As much as I don't want to have the points deducted I am quite curious to watch Team Mittal/Ecclestone tear the FA a new ******** in the European courts"

I am certain that you cannot take the FA to any English or European Court.

The only court that you could possibly appeal to is The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS]

Comment

Bossman took a sporting entity to European court didn't he??

Comment

Totally different. That was employment law.

Everybody signs up to an agreement that you cannot take them to court - otherwise Feguson/Wengar would spend more time in court than watching football and every decision made by the FA/FL would probably finish up in court.

Comment

Remember I said I knew someone who had spoken to Bevington at the FA. I didn't speak to him.

Feel very confident it will just a fine IF found guilty of anything.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Sorry Hammersmith, though still a decent rumour though, to give us hope and keep it positive! More of the same mate!

Comment

Just spoke to HM The Queen, as you all know the Queen is an avid follower of QPR for obvious reasons and even Her Majesty said no points reduction.

Comment

Working...
                              X