Doncaster Rovers view on next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doncaster Rovers view on next week

I'm sure I'll be proved wrong; but QPR are nowhere near the best team in the division.
    In my opinion, league tables can lie.

For me, Leeds, Norwich, Forest and Swansea have been the stand out teams this season.
    I am hesitant to say Cardiff on moral/financial grounds.

I would love to see us throw a big spoke in QPR's wheel next week. Ironically they're set up and fans are probably best for the Premiership, but they just don't do it for me. Even with Warnock, who's a top manager.
    They will not grace the Prem; although I will miss our trips to West London!

Must agree with this! When we went to QPR this season we could have been out of sight by half time! A couple of dodgy refs decisions later and we were 3-0 down and heads had dropped. They are no way the best team in this division, they've just somehow managed to grind results out which is the scary thing for us. When teams get at them they tend to not do well, i remember watching them on tv vs Watford when they had their first defeat of the season..Get at QPR and they don't know what to do. We did that and it nearlly worked at their place bar the woodwork about 8 times and very good keeping from Kenny.
    don't think you can really say that when they're 10 points clear. I don't think they're the best footballing side in the Championship by any means, but they are the most consistent, and consistency is what wins titles.

Having said that they are quite beatable and they don't seem to have performed too well on the road lately, so I am optimistic that we may get something from Saturday's game
    Forgive me if I'm mistaken (Which sometimes happens), but QPR are 10 points ahead of 2nd place, and have the best goal difference by 20 goals!!!!
    They are battering teams, and grinding out results too when needed! I don't think any other team is more certain of providing us with a tough test next week than them. QPR have great players, they are strong, organised well by the manager, fit (hardly any injuries), and are riding a premier league wave. Say what you like about them but they are going up as champions and they deserve it. They are the best team in this league by a mile in my opinion. In this case the league table doesn't lie........unfortunately for us!

its all that gravy n whippet fiddling....scarmbles a northern brain( small as it already is to mulch)!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Some amusing thoughts there.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I know its grim up North but f**k me I didn't know you had to have your brain taken out!
        What a load of sheite. Only the last bloke made any sense, he must have moved up there!!
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

are you having a wobbler

the league table does not lie.

Comment

Deary me

Comment

Silly c&nts, 1-3 now fark off and eat your chips from the newspaper, you northern w ankers

Comment

They were one of the better sides at Loftus Rd this season before we battered them.

He mentions the Watford game..........that was a one off!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

not been performing well on the road? someone show those monkeys a video of the middlesboro game!
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

has any forum given us any credit this season, every single board says the other teams at the top are better than us and that we are no good. dont get it, didnt think we were that disliked, or is it a warnock thing?

Comment

If the league table lies, it's telling a whopper!

Comment

Yep, we've totally fluked our way to 10 points clear and an almighty goal difference!
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                        X