Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Was Wrong ABout Helguson and Taarabt Not Getting 15 Goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did say we would go up though but got your Cardiff prediction proper wrong thank god!!

Comment

i actually still think they will be second.

Comment

I expected Hulse to do better, and so no doubt did he, and Warnock of course.
        Sometimes transfers work, some just don't. With strikers, I'm sure a lot of it is down to confidence, a couple of early goals settle them, and away they go. If the goals don't come..............
        HH has surprised me, I always thought he was a decent player, but thought he would be one of those that seem to work at one club, but not at others, hence his success at Watford. Fair play to him, he does miss a few, but I can live with that.

Comment

who knows rob hulse might score 30 for us in the PL next season. but i wouldnt hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Shows what a good manager can do, because for a few on here, we doubted what heidar could do and doubted Taarabt's contribution.

Instead we wanted all these other strikers have not scored a sausage and the fella from Swindon, is out for the season for starters
            HH is now Gerd Muller Jr, he has less hair and no beard, but he'll do. Adel is Johan Cruyff Jr, also with less hair, so we basically have the finalists of the 74 World Cup Final playing for Rangers, I predict adel and HH will score 25 goals between them in the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              This isnt a told you so message but ive always backed HH to do well, and always said he should start ahead of Hulse and Miller.. I like Miller though.

I think everyone assumed Adel would have a good season, im just glad he is living up to his pre season hype..
              yeah I like Miller , too, very timely addition by Sir Neil.

Comment

HH and Hulse both have there worth up front. It's just the all important goalscoring department where theyve been lacking. I've always said it will come with both of them, its a confidence thing. The fact they were both getting so many chances shows they were doing something right.

I'm pleased for Heidar as hes doing the business when it really counts. Will definitely need to spend on quality in that area if we want to stay up in the prem. We all know what happens if you don't have a sir Les.

Kenwyne Jones perhaps?

Comment

if we had played German instead of Hulse he would have had a few goals , can't believe how poor Hulse is. HH always a decent player just prone to missing an easy chance
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

At the begining of the season, I though we would sell HHto Watford. Fair play to him and NW.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Shows what a good manager can do, because for a few on here, we doubted what heidar could do and doubted Taarabt's contribution.

Instead we wanted all these other strikers have not scored a sausage and the fella from Swindon, is out for the season for starters
                      Aaron McLean and Matty Fryatt seem to be doing alright at Hull. Austin scored Loads before his injury. HH had scored something like one from open play before jan.

Like i said in previous post I like HH he works his socks off, defends from the front, holds it up, wins headers. But he could of scored 20 by Christmas.

In the prem where we might only get a couple of half chances a game you need someone to hit net. A clinical striker if we mean business.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                        HH and Hulse both have there worth up front. It's just the all important goalscoring department where theyve been lacking. I've always said it will come with both of them, its a confidence thing. The fact they were both getting so many chances shows they were doing something right.

I'm pleased for Heidar as hes doing the business when it really counts. Will definitely need to spend on quality in that area if we want to stay up in the prem. We all know what happens if you don't have a sir Les.

Kenwyne Jones perhaps?
                        I saw him in the stoke QF,
                        honestly stoke only score from throw ins and set pices, hardly a way to gauge how good a striker is. Route One Football, that club, even their fans admit it.

Comment

Very true. Stoke play to there strength I guess. Would rather pay to watch west brom play good football yo yo-ing up and down than pay to watch Stoke.

Jones done well for Sunderland too. He's the sort of centre forward we should be after when we get promoted. However will cost anything from 5-10 million.

Comment

Always championed Helgusson as our best front option, more mobile brings other people into the game & links up wll with midfield. as good in the air as Hulse & miller if not better also the coolest penalty taker since Clive Wilson

Comment

I'm another who has alsways said HH would score goals for us this and any other season.............with the only problem being his fitness record. This year he's missed a few (games and chances) but has been getting more game time than in the past - think this has helped his fitness and I believe he could do a job for us next year too. Not saying he should be our number 1 striker - a bit more like the Kevin Phillips role at Blues this year.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X