Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Was Wrong ABout Helguson and Taarabt Not Getting 15 Goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who Was Wrong ABout Helguson and Taarabt Not Getting 15 Goals?

Shows what a good manager can do, because for a few on here, we doubted what heidar could do and doubted Taarabt's contribution.

Instead we wanted all these other strikers have not scored a sausage and the fella from Swindon, is out for the season for starters
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

HH has probably been the biggest surprise of the season,followed by Derry

Comment

I'll be honest, didn't see HH getting many goals at all, and though AT would be an assister with the odd spectacular goal, rather than top scorer.
      Mind you, didn't realise how well Derry and Faurlin would play in CM either.
      I am VERY happy that nothing has gone the way I expected it to!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Always knew Taarabt would do well. Heidar on the other hand-fairplay;proved me wrong even though he still needs at least 2/3 clear cut chances before he gets a goal!
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Take away HH's superb hold up play,100% penalty taking and heading ability and what are you left with?

Rob Hulse?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            HH has probably been the biggest surprise of the season,followed by Derry
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Ask GTP Pete. Ahahaha

Comment

This isnt a told you so message but ive always backed HH to do well, and always said he should start ahead of Hulse and Miller.. I like Miller though.

I think everyone assumed Adel would have a good season, im just glad he is living up to his pre season hype..
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i thought hulse would be better than hh. shows how much i know.

Comment

Really don't get why the Hulse signing hasn't worked out. He's done it at Championship level year after year but just hasn't worked out. Northern clubs only?

Odd.

Comment

I reckon Alberti will score 100 goals.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
                        i thought hulse would be better than hh. shows how much i know.
                        tell me about it, i thought nhulse was supposed to eb the real deal and helguson was going to be him and he helguson if you know what i mean. hence me thinking he wouldnt get another start or goal this season.
                        hulse you knob, you mugged me right orf.

Comment

I thought Hulse's goals would take us up.....but hey I thought mahon was rubbish and look how we did after he got injured last season!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            tell me about it, i thought nhulse was supposed to eb the real deal and helguson was going to be him and he helguson if you know what i mean. hence me thinking he wouldnt get another start or goal this season.
                            hulse you knob, you mugged me right orf.
                            Gal, some of the stick you gave HH before the season made what I said about Derry look mickey mouse!! He's got 6 since you said he wouldn't get 1 more!! Fair play for admitting it though!

Comment

hands are firmly up. been proved so wrong jeff mate. over the moon to look like a divv tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X