The race for 2nd place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The race for 2nd place

More like a crawl than a race,Norwich are in pole position and of the top 6 teams look must likely but they are capable of dropping a point tomorrow night as well,in truth does any team at this stage deserve that 2nd automatic spot,only team really on fire at the moment are Burnley who are 7th but have games in hand.Unless we are found guilty and docked points we look unstoppable so fingers crossed it's just a small fine and 4 more wins should see us up as champions ,and we can then sit back and enjoy the "race" for 2 nd spot

Here's the form guide for the last 6 games

Only Norwich will be in better form if they win tomorrow. As you can see Forest are on a shocking run. Cardiff are struggling. Swansea have now lost 2 on the trot.

Comment

Hard to believe many felt Forest would be out biggest challengers a few weeks ago

Comment

personally think we should be aiming for 9 more wins until the vultures at the FA have done their worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          personally think we should be aiming for 9 more wins until the vultures at the FA have done their worse.

As bigger points margin as possible -- then, if there turns out to be no points deduction, it would be a Championship-winning margin to really be proud of!
          And any deduction (not that I now think there will be one) would lessen it, not lose us top spot.

Already so proud of this bunch of players, anyway!
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I think we will a decision on that within the next 2 weeks but NW has said he wants us to win ALL our remaining games

Comment

Norwich ,Swansea or Cardiff .whoever is brave enough

Comment

Have a feeling it's Cardiff
                but qpr must win 4 games
                before we talk of second place
                but I'll go with Cardiff

Comment

I think Swansea will do it.

Comment

norwich, they have more character and bounce back ability with a good manager
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't really care who finish 2nd only that we top and not 2nd

Comment

im going for Norwich, they seem most consistent to me. Swansea and Cardiff are too up and down. I am praying we wont have points deducted, as it really looks liek we are pretty much up now in terms of points, but i cannot relax until i know for certain about this Faurlin saga! Doing my head in

Comment

Norwich for me.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Norwich are the most consistent at the moment but both welsh teams are more than capable of putting a run together ,am convinced we will now finish as champions

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Norwich are the most consistent at the moment but both welsh teams are more than capable of putting a run together ,am convinced we will now finish as champions
                              Well f**k me!!

If that doesn't confirm it, nothing does.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X