• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to mock the afflicted

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
      dont sound like you`ve met many rrrsss fans then
      actuall hammer,some of my family are west ham supporters,but that is the thick side of the family,the rest are all normal,thank goodness...

Comment

If it was us there today, Quarter final of the FA cup on a sunday i reckon we'd have given it a good go at selling out that away end. Perhaps not in a mid table league game but for the cup definately.What does it hold? 4,000 maybe 5,000. We took 7 thousand odd to Manure on a Weds night.
        Dont get me wrong West Ham have as good an away following as anyone in the land, all im saying is i think we would of filled that away end if it was us.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          do you know there is actually no place called 'stoke'????
          Yeah - chap gave me the full geography of it all once; something about it being the "5 towns"; Hanley, Burslem, whatever...... If there was no footy team there would anyone actually know about it's existence? S'pose they do have that Monkey World safari park there though so I'm probably being unfair..........

Comment

[QUOTE=scuberry;551895]actuall hammer,some of my family are west ham supporters,but that is the thick side of the family,the rest are all normal,thank goodness...[/QUOTE

we only have your word for it

Comment

[QUOTE=hammer;551902]
              Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              actuall hammer,some of my family are west ham supporters,but that is the thick side of the family,the rest are all normal,thank goodness...[/QUOTE

we only have your word for it
              You certainly have,cos you would'nt hear it from them,all you get is grunts and they sit there blowing bubbles,so yeah you would only get my word on it,you must be king down there,because you can actually type !!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=scuberry;551906]
                Originally posted by hammer View Post

You certainly have,cos you would'nt hear it from them,all you get is grunts and they sit there blowing bubbles,so yeah you would only get my word on it,you must be king down there,because you can actually type !!!!
                every club`s got thick people.so not sure what your point is.

Comment

not all of us in essex luv em i f@@king hate em and would luv em to go down,romford and rangers all my life and hate the wet spam

Comment

armchair supporters most of em ,and would rather come on our boards rather than follow there team

Comment

Don't mind wet spam as a football team it's just (some of) their thuggish fans i can't stand. Of the one's i know a fair amount seem to have a chip on their shoulder (if you know what i mean!!!)
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                        not all of us in essex luv em i f@@king hate em and would luv em to go down,romford and rangers all my life and hate the wet spam
                        Too bloody right mate!!!!

Twas a brilliant result!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X