No announcement yet.

One rule for one, one rule for another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One rule for one, one rule for another?

Yesterday when vaughan was on a yellow card, the ref blew for offside but vaughan carried on and took a shot. He couldnt have not heard it because the ground was silent at the time. In the second half Taarabt did a similar thing and kicked it into the upper loft, why was taarabt booked but vaughan not shown a second yellow?

Simple Taarabt plays for Warnock

Comment

adel gave it the big 'f%ck you' to the ref when he blew thats why i reckon.

Comment

Benefit of the doubt given, versus blatant petulance!

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
          Yesterday when vaughan was on a yellow card, the ref blew for offside but vaughan carried on and took a shot. He couldnt have not heard it because the ground was silent at the time. In the second half Taarabt did a similar thing and kicked it into the upper loft, why was taarabt booked but vaughan not shown a second yellow?
          That absolutely infuriated me. Let's hope Martin Atkinson gets dropped to League One for this.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            adel gave it the big 'f%ck you' to the ref when he blew thats why i reckon.

Comment

Vaughan was already on a yellow, and the ref bottled it. Adel hadn't been booked yet.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To be fair, Adels was much worse. And more petulant.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post

He definitely did a Van Persie,except Vaughan heard the whistle and some seconds later kicked the ball towards the goal.He was already on one yellow,and should have got another plus a red.His goal shouldn't have counted as he shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                    Benefit of the doubt given, versus blatant petulance!
                    Exactly.

I actually thought it was the best ref we've had in a while. Didn't give much against us.

Comment

The referee bottled it, he would have been sent off if the referee gave it. Palace would had been down to 9 men without putting a bad tackle all game. It had nothing to do with petulance or benefit of the doubt.

Game of opinions
                      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

I thought we were taliking about a game of fooball and integrity not a murder,but the refs dont seem to have much integrity or common sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X