• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall Part 2

My post St GEORGES PARK i am sorry but struggling to find correct wording
    regarding my conversation with Mr Simon Clayton representative of Millwall
    F.C. for fear of incriminating myself not bottling out but revolves around
    Millwall as a club,The Metropolitan Police Force and so called stewarding.

I have written to the Senior police officer at Lewisham,The Fa,Millwall F.C.
    and number 10,i realise i will probably not achieve anything but i believe had
    the fence gone down that night we would have had fatalities on our hands,i am not going over the top,those of you who were there know what i mean.

It maybe that god forbid a death will be the only time that the authorities
    get off their arses and deal with this problem once and for all.

I have personally experienced the violent death of my eldest daughter aged 8,20 years ago and i just dont want anyone to have to go down that road
    in the name of football and supporting your team.

Millwall Part 2

I forgot to add that Mr Simon clayton at Millwall a very sensible and decent guy,some people within our club could well do with taking a leaf out of his book,at least he returned my call and was prepared to talk....many tims
    i have been not even given the courtesy of a return call or email from QPR

Comment

Fair play to you for making a stand. And after reading your last sentence I totally understand why you would feel this way mate.

Comment

Had that fence come down it will have landed on Millwall but the blows that would have followed could well have ended badly

Comment

Had the fence gone down it would have been carnage. Stupid layout there though
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

well

well when i went to palace i asked some qpr fans what happened at millwall,and this is what they said,one hundred dedicated qpr hooligans asked for a meet away from the ground,the idea of this would be so that no females or children get injured,the millwall,asked them to go to a station situated in bermondsy,none of us want hooliganism to continue but the lesser of the two evils is for a few like minded thugs to have a fight ,these fights never seem to end up in any serious injuries.
            but millwall didnt turn up,they instead turned up in massive force at borough high street,the reason why there wasnt any trouble was in the words of qpr the biggest police presence ever seen,and millwall couldnt sing because they didnt want the police to know who they were,
            but sanderson my heart really goes out for you if you lost an eight year old daughter that must have been so very terrible,but by millwalls standards this match was not to bad,the only thing you can really do is stay away from them,they are not just notorious they are very dangerous,the meetings with millwall are not a nice place to be
            THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT MILLWALL IS TO SEND ALL THERE TICKETS BACK
            AND TO NOT ALLOW THERE FANS TO TRAVEL TO OUR GROUND,THATS THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THEM,HIT THEM IN THE POCKET
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X