Cash not points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Hammer is a west ham fan so no need to give him a hard time. I thought at 1 point he had a soft spot for us because he has close mates that are R's but he really couldn't give a toss what happens to us. He would love to see warnock screwed and for that reason we shouldn't expect anything else. He uses this as a way to keep in touch with his mates so he shouldn't be banned IMO
    Tell him to buy a phone like the rest of us! :yush::yush:

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
      Tell him to buy a phone like the rest of us! :yush::yush:
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

i`m only stating facts.keep your hair on!

Comment

hammy old chap popped out earlier n its like green street in hornchurch.....hamsters in tops everywhere............something on today???.........ian bishop/trevor morley signing copies' of 'im forever blowing blokes off' in the cricketeers/oscars???
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

a few of my pals out in hornchurch today

Comment

Come on Stoke!!!!
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                a few of my pals out in hornchurch today
                West Ham R' your leaving it late to get to Stoke in time for ko?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  West Ham R' your leaving it late to get to Stoke in time for ko?
                  Why would a closet Rangers fan want to go to a West Ham match???
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                    i`m only stating facts.keep your hair on!
                    any chance you could state your 'facts' a few more times please, i for one never tire of reading them every time you post them on here.

Comment

Hope Hammer is tuned in to watch the semi-final draw.....LOL!
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

NW is the instrument

Comment

And BE is the musician

Comment

The charges relate to Faurlin's contract extension signed Sept 10 and subsequent alleged falsehoods in that contract covering up 3rd party ownership on the original 09 deal.

Comment

They the FA are just trying to stitch us up for financial gain but hey is that a surprise?If we are found guilty and fined so be it,but if we have points deducted which i have been informed we will not,i fear mayhem.

Comment

Well if FA DID rubber stamp it, presumably we have documented proof, in which case we'll only have the falsifying documentation charges to answer to, which hopefully would lead to a fine and not docked points.

However, if we've not kept that paperwork, it's our words against theirs.
                                And we lose.

Despite their incompetance (World Cup, Wembley, etc.) I can't see the FA denying it if it happened or laying 7 charges without a good chance of some or all sticking.

I just want it over ASAP, I want to enjoy and celebrate Wins & being 10 points clear without a points deduction in the back of my mind.
                                Seriously taking the shine off it as each game passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X