Cash not points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash not points

Not a wanabe Itk from very good source from inside club.

There is no chance of points deduction,repeat no chance!!!!!

The result will be a fine,not ideal but better than points.

This saga based on argetinian players being owned by agents,two years ago
    at time of transfer,the facts were run by the FA and they rubber stamped it.
    Now the FA alledgedly are denying this,hence the controversy,how they can do that i dont know,but i have been assured cash not points.

Dont ask me to reveal souce as i cant for obvious reasons,all i can say is
    someone very instrument in our success this season.

No agenda no spin just honesty and a love for our club.

I hope you and your sauce are spot on!!

Thank you for your positivity.

(Coffee)lol.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I think common sense would see it this way. I was never going to believe we'd get points taken away.

Also, there have been lots of things on this over the last few days, stating just the same.

I'm staying confident.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

IF it was "rubber-stamped by FA" and our red-hot legals can prove it why would we even pay a fine?
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I'm hearing the same, although no-one actually knows until the FA deal out punishment has been dished out..

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
          Not a wanabe Itk from very good source from inside club.

There is no chance of points deduction,repeat no chance!!!!!

The result will be a fine,not ideal but better than points.

This saga based on argetinian players being owned by agents,two years ago
          at time of transfer,the facts were run by the FA and they rubber stamped it.
          Now the FA alledgedly are denying this,hence the controversy,how they can do that i dont know,but i have been assured cash not points.

Dont ask me to reveal souce as i cant for obvious reasons,all i can say is
          someone very instrument in our success this season.

No agenda no spin just honesty and a love for our club.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            I think common sense would see it this way. I was never going to believe we'd get points taken away.

Also, there have been lots of things on this over the last few days, stating just the same.

I'm staying confident.

Good read

I like that!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

As ever, the media have a lot to answer for in all this. The headlines have mostly been "QPR face points deduction" when they actually have no idea if it is even a possibility. Just trying to make a story, as they always do. If we were in mid-table they wouldn't be as bothered.

Comment

Why the FA is denying that then? Apprently they want Swansea, Cardiff, Norwich, Leeds and Forest to sue them or us?
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Spoke to a mate who works at the club yesterday and was told the same thing, no chance of points beind deducted.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Sinton 11 View Post
                    Spoke to a mate who works at the club yesterday and was told the same thing, no chance of points beind deducted.
                    sorry to rain on your parade,but how can someone who works at qpr know this for sure??,of course its possible they may well be right,but the truth is NO ONE knows at this stage what the punishment will be IF qpr are found guilty of the breach of rules they have been charged with.a pts deduction would be harsh on the fans/players but since when have fella in suits at the fa worried about the fans.

BTW What are the 7 rule breaches? anyone know??

Comment

I have to agree with hammer which pains me 2 say. The club can't say no points deduction as its a decision that the fa will make. I will however remain confident but I will wait 4 an announcement. Great game yesterday and Derry you are an awesome player that is our most consistant player. Other great performances tarbs, smith but Derry you have my vote for player of the season so take a bow sir.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i said no points deducted FACT the second the news broke.
                        shall i do a itk thread 5 days later?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                          sorry to rain on your parade,but how can someone who works at qpr know this for sure??,of course its possible they may well be right,but the truth is NO ONE knows at this stage what the punishment will be IF qpr are found guilty of the breach of rules they have been charged with.a pts deduction would be harsh on the fans/players but since when have fella in suits at the fa worried about the fans.

Do we all go on west ham message boards putting negative comments on every thread started about avoiding relegation? "just stating facts" like west ham are c rap?

foxtrot oscar :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post

mate could you give it a f%cking rest please.

pete. ban hammer like every other other team fan is, till we get our fine.

Comment

Hammer is a west ham fan so no need to give him a hard time. I thought at 1 point he had a soft spot for us because he has close mates that are R's but he really couldn't give a toss what happens to us. He would love to see warnock screwed and for that reason we shouldn't expect anything else. He uses this as a way to keep in touch with his mates so he shouldn't be banned IMO
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X