how much is the train fare? thinking coming kx via devon
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

5 on 9.30 from Welwyn.

Comment

Kim, Tom,Brad & me venturing out of Hayes. Can't wait for Saturday too come!

Comment

Flying Scotsman for pre-train straighteners? Bring lot's of change

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Our usual gang are on the 10.35 train though what state we will be in after an all dayer at Cheltenham on Friday is anyones guess
            Have fun at the races and enjoy rangers 3- doncaster -0

Comment

Me plus 2, getting teh 10.35 (it think) from kings cross

Comment

At least this one isn't quite as early a start as Blackburn, Burnley, Preston and Boro!!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

any decent pubs near doncaster station? drank in leeds then got a cab to the ground straight from the station last time.

Comment

me plus 8 going, cant wait

Comment

I'm in. Early bird 0910 train out of Kings X!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
                        why does know one drive to away games.
                        I drive everywhere nowadays.
                        Used to get coaches and trains when drink was top of the list - but my lad has become 4th generation Rangers so I knocked the ale on the head.
                        It's just easier to get in the car and go as otherwise we have to ***** around getting into and out of town.

Swanley - driving to Donny is pretty easy as you are so close to the M25 - not only that but the parking is pretty easy too. Guess you could get right by the ground if you have the disabled access I guess you do? Hope that's not jumping to conclusions but they do have good on site parking if you do.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Epn plus cobby

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            I drive everywhere nowadays.
                            Used to get coaches and trains when drink was top of the list - but my lad has become 4th generation Rangers so I knocked the ale on the head.
                            It's just easier to get in the car and go as otherwise we have to ***** around getting into and out of town.

Swanley - driving to Donny is pretty easy as you are so close to the M25 - not only that but the parking is pretty easy too. Guess you could get right by the ground if you have the disabled access I guess you do? Hope that's not jumping to conclusions but they do have good on site parking if you do.
                            WE do have 3 blue badges between us, but, with two autistic youngsters in the car, I just don't like doing a drive of that length on my own, as they can get very fractious after 2-3 hours.
                            If I can share it, or even just have another adult in the car to sort out the fractiousness, it would be alright.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Our usual gang are on the 10.35 train though what state we will be in after an all dayer at Cheltenham on Friday is anyones guess
                              Hey fella. How long's the train journey? I can do it in about 2hrs flat in the car from St Albans, without beers mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                                Hey fella. How long's the train journey? I can do it in about 2hrs flat in the car from St Albans, without beers mind!
                                its one and half with beers aint it.

Comment

Working...
                                X