Sky sports news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky sports news

Got interviewed earlier today about the whole Faurlin situation - just watched it on SSN & it would appear I love the word hopefully!!

Great performance today lads - Faurlin & Derry superb!!

UUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRR'SSSS!!!!

Haha yea saw ya. You don't look like Roland though.

How about the loon f*cking off the Sky Sports cameras 'leave him alone your vultures'

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

How about the loon f*cking off the Sky Sports cameras 'leave him alone your vultures'
      might be this chap.

Comment

Fair play to him mate , the press are loving our situation because Warnock is involved :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Good spot defo him.

Make you right UB5. F*ck em.

Comment

Ric-roc, I am that 'loon', if you was there you would have seen this cameraman and his sidekick, so-called reporter goading a few QPR supporters regarding the situation. In between he was switching off the camera so that he could make these comments and also add a few expletives, which included insults about this country which he was happy to tell everybody surrounding that he was f**king glad he wasn't a citizen of'. They were trying to follow Faurlin like a vulture, so I thought it was time to intervene. He literally tried to shove his camera nto my face which is where you see a good close up f the plm of my hand. To be quite Frank he was lucky that he is not now in hospital having his camera surgically removed. I do not apologise for my behaviour as I will not have some kind of low life ****bag cameraman and his reporter mate taking the **** out of my football team. A complaint will be made to SKY sports about his behaviour and I will take this opportunity to appeal to any other supporter who witnessed their behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by nobby View Post
              Ric-roc, I am that 'loon', if you was there you would have seen this cameraman and his sidekick, so-called reporter goading a few QPR supporters regarding the situation. In between he was switching off the camera so that he could make these comments and also add a few expletives, which included insults about this country which he was happy to tell everybody surrounding that he was f**king glad he wasn't a citizen of'. They were trying to follow Faurlin like a vulture, so I thought it was time to intervene. He literally tried to shove his camera nto my face which is where you see a good close up f the plm of my hand. To be quite Frank he was lucky that he is not now in hospital having his camera surgically removed. I do not apologise for my behaviour as I will not have some kind of low life ****bag cameraman and his reporter mate taking the **** out of my football team. A complaint will be made to SKY sports about his behaviour and I will take this opportunity to appeal to any other supporter who witnessed their behaviour.

Fair play to you Nobby. Sounds like they were royally taking the p!ss. As I said in a post above f*ck em I make you right. Was a funny sight though don't think Sky are used to a lot of 'street justice' as I like to call it.

Comment

Working...
              X