Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Derry will probably win MOM today...But...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itchy'R'sole View Post
    Derry was outstanding , without him we would be lost, unsung hero week in week out, wins it and let's the flair players do their stuff, quality and so over looked each week.
    Being that he's a strong candidate for POTY, this is a c**p statement. Played great today, but apologies for offending you...he doesn't get my vote.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Hall messed up for their goal. Did his usual.........when he plays the opposition are always guaranteed a goal....FACT.
      Ball should never have been down our end for their goal as Helguson was blatently pushed from the goal kick by their centre back and ref waved play on.

The push was like an assualt it was that hard how he never gave it I dont know!!

You do appear to have a taste of lemons in your mouth about Hall and Shittu. Im not kaspers greatest fan but thought his and Halls partnership today looked solid, he was a million times better then he was against Millwall so credit where its due.

Comment

Heider Helguson has just been renamed Gerd Muller by the QPR Supporters of Malaysia (membership 1) Fan Club. I am the President and Treasurer of this outpost.

Comment

Im not saying Hall was poor but i certanly wouldnt of given him MOTM. In the first half Iversen beat him in the air quite a few times and he was nowhere for their goal, although as a unit we let them play around us too easy for the equaliser.
          Generally i thought we were in total control and it was good to see Adel play with such confidence.
          Apart from his goals i thought HH looked strong, confident and a threat and i would prob have just about given him MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Ball should never have been down our end for their goal as Helguson was blatently pushed from the goal kick by their centre back and ref waved play on.

The push was like an assualt it was that hard how he never gave it I dont know!!

You do appear to have a taste of lemons in your mouth about Hall and Shittu. Im not kaspers greatest fan but thought his and Halls partnership today looked solid, he was a million times better then he was against Millwall so credit where its due.

Said Hall played well today. Just saying he was at fault for their goal which he was.

No spin.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Fair play mate

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                Heider Helguson has just been renamed Gerd Muller by the QPR Supporters of Malaysia (membership 1) Fan Club. I am the President and Treasurer of this outpost.
                who is the chairman ?
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                X