Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Derry will probably win MOM today...But...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry will probably win MOM today...But...

I'm giving it to Fitz Hall.

Outstanding today.

Fair play, sir.
    Your mum would love me...

He was class & I have to mention Gorkks also who worked his socks off & rarely put a foot wrong.

Comment

Ric, it was top class defending when the ball went over his head, and he watched it all the way to clear it with his right boot. Certain Palarse equaliser if he misjudged that.

Different gear today.

By no means a masterclass team performance, but everyone battled hard today. Great result.

All the more sweet, seeing as Swansea bottled it.

Comment

I thought Taarabt had a good game as well today.. I'd probably give him MOTM.

Comment

Although taarabt was unbelievable to watch and he completely took the p*ss, hall was absolutely briliant today.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
            Although taarabt was unbelievable to watch and he completely took the p*ss, hall was absolutely briliant today.

He actually did a p*ss take at the end (right in front of R Block) where he held his crotch, in a Michael Jackson styleee, while performing half a dozen stepovers.

And I sh*t you not.

How someone doesn't take his knees clean off for stuff like that is beyond me!
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yep thats right, in the first half when he went round a player (may have been ambrose) then cut back put it through his legs and carried on with his run. And how he can have 3 players around him, do 1 simple flick and leave them standing there like mugs? Great performance from adel but for me hall has to get it.

Comment

Very strong looked very composed today!
                Games until premiership end:35
                current position:12th

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I'm giving it to Fitz Hall.

Outstanding today.

Fair play, sir.
                  Same here.
                  Fitz was quality today.

Comment

Just left the White Horse. I'm proper in late for another appointment, but it's well worth it. Great atmosphere in there again tonight.

Comment

Derry was outstanding , without him we would be lost, unsung hero week in week out, wins it and let's the flair players do their stuff, quality and so over looked each week.

Comment

Shaun Derry my lord!

Comment

I luv 'em all!!!!!!!!
                          Can't pick a MOM from today.
                          They were all TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Hall messed up for their goal. Did his usual.........when he plays the opposition are always guaranteed a goal....FACT.
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Hall messed up for their goal. Did his usual.........when he plays the opposition are always guaranteed a goal....FACT.
                              Why can you never give hall and sh*ttu any credit?

Comment

Working...
                              X