message to the club re ticketing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    You can't get a membership and just buy tickets for this game unless they're gonna buy some other games.

Plus dirty Leeds tickets have yet to go on sale!
    They have brought the five ticket bundle and not gone to the matches so will be there for that game, this info is from someone from a leeds travel club, it has been published on one of there forums but has been removed !!!!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      They have brought the five ticket bundle and not gone to the matches so will be there for that game, this info is from someone from a leeds travel club, it has been published on one of there forums but has been removed !!!!
      Be even better if Leeds have nothing to play for and theyve forked out on a bundle.

Comment

:drunk: have to agree with that
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
        X