message to the club re ticketing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message to the club re ticketing!!!

please only sell the top or bottom tier of the school end to away fans for the remainder of the season.....i went on the off chance of getting in an was left empty handed...my fault i know but surely we need every advantage we can mustre!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

In my expirence better us have the top. We dont want wee wee on our heads !!

Comment

Can see them doing that for the sheff utd and derby and maybe the hull fixture but definitely won't do that for the Leeds fixture as it would mean not selling a couple of rows in each tier for safety reasons which would cost the club money as Leeds would sell both tiers with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
        Can see them doing that for the sheff utd and derby and maybe the hull fixture but definitely won't do that for the Leeds fixture as it would mean not selling a couple of rows in each tier for safety reasons which would cost the club money as Leeds would sell both tiers with no problem.
        By the same token it doesnt make good business sense giving them both tiers as it gives the away team more of an advantage which wouldn't be in the club's interests.

Comment

We'll be picking up the trophy that day who cares lads.

Comment

there will be lots of leeds in end i have heard around 40 of them joined our membership scheem just for this game !!!
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

derby have only been given 500 tickets. is that bottom teir?
              WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
                derby have only been given 500 tickets. is that bottom teir?
                i think the bottom holds more than 1500

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  We'll be picking up the trophy that day who cares lads.
                  Yes mate I know, I just meant in general it doesn't make good business sense if the demand is there from our own fans to sell out one of the tiers.

Defo agree top tier should go to us though.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    there will be lots of leeds in end i have heard around 40 of them joined our membership scheem just for this game !!!

You can't get a membership and just buy tickets for this game unless they're gonna buy some other games.

Plus dirty Leeds tickets have yet to go on sale!
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I got one Leeds mate who lives in London and has bought a five ticket bundle so he can do the last game.

However he has had season ticket with us in the past, is currently a member from start of the season, done about 8 aways games with me last season and has been 10ish home games this season so could argue he is a closet Rangers Fan.

Have seen him get just as pissed off as we are when we lose and went as mental as any Rangers fan when we went 4 up at Derby last Season.

He dont like having 'Rangers and you know you are' sang at him in front of his Leeds mates and Family!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I got one Leeds mate who lives in London and has bought a five ticket bundle so he can do the last game.

However he has had season ticket with us in the past, is currently a member from start of the season, done about 8 aways games with me last season and has been 10ish home games this season so could argue he is a closet Rangers Fan.

Have seen him get just as pissed off as we are when we lose and went as mental as any Rangers fan when we went 4 up at Derby last Season.

He dont like having 'Rangers and you know you are' sang at him in front of his Leeds mates and Family!!
                        That has to be the worst case of being in denial EVER!!!
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We have had an exchnage of views however about the end of season as my view is they get one tier only with us in the other.

He says thats not fair as away teams get both tiers if they can fill it and we cant change that mid season!! I disagree with this and in my view this is not an official policy of the club just something that has made financial sense in the past when there was not the demand from us for tickets.

We can fill it at the current time and therefore we should get first dibs.

I have argued back, given his arguement that we dont fill the bottom tier game in game out, that in the unlikely event we drop into the playoffs and get Leeds then I will expect them to give us the 8000 seats in the top tier at Elland Road (the tier they dont open due to demand) as we would sell them out

Comment

100 [per cent agree
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i can't see derby or sheff utd filling all ends, i doubt hull will either
                              leeds def will

at least 2 on tv, so if qpr do an offer, we'll sell lower school end.

Comment

Working...
                              X