Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt Is Back

He was such a joy to watch today

He got stuck into tackles and saw him go up for the ball a few times which is rare from him

His skill was immense today and set up the goal

There was a time when people were saying he was too greedy but he has come a long way from that and passes it much more now

I have to admit, I had a right old laugh when I saw him win a header! Has to be a first!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      He was such a joy to watch today

He got stuck into tackles and saw him go up for the ball a few times which is rare from him

His skill was immense today and set up the goal

There was a time when people were saying he was too greedy but he has come a long way from that and passes it much more now
      great to hear Dale, we going to need Adel at his best for the run-in in case the FA hit us hard
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I agree - he was passing the ball a lot more today. There were times in the second half where I was wishing he would stop passing and be at bit more direct!!!! Had to almost pinch myself.

Some fantastic performances today. Derry, Faurlin, Tarrabt, Hall and Smith in particular I thought.

Scoreline did not flatter us. In the first half alone they were totally outplayed and we should have really battered them.

Great performance - was a delight today!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
          I have to admit, I had a right old laugh when I saw him win a header! Has to be a first!

Comment

He was absolutely fantastic today & everything good went through him. Spraying balls far & wide, quick inter linking passing & moving, tricks & skills & another assist.

When he totally mugged off Ambrose that made my day.

Well done Adel. Superb.

Comment

Yeah he was on it today , but WTF did he have his gloves for?

Comment

his girlfriend was over from France and was watching him today....

Comment

He was Great today. but Derry was immense! take a bow son! the Unsung hero of our team!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    his girlfriend was over from France and was watching him today....
                    If that's the effect she has on his game, perhaps someone had better buy her tickets for the last 9 games -- quick!!!
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                    X