Adrian Bevington from the FA.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, the whole thing stinks.

The transfer was 2 years ago... are you honestly saying the FA couldn't have done something before now?

Amazingly it happens when we are on the brink of promotion to the promised land and the immeasurable earnings that brings. Obviousy we don't want that jeopardised so when the term "points deduction" is mentioned, suddenly a fine, even hefty sounds like a result.

I see it as a way for the cash strapped FA to make a fast buck for want of a better term. I'm sure there's something in it, but up to now it didn't warrant any action, now it's an opportunity to make money as they know we have minted owners who can easilly afford even a hefty fine, and would be shrewd enough to look at the bigger picture. I think there will be a hefty fine isssued with the threat that any appeal, if thrown out or deemed frivalous, could lead to a points deduction thereafter, the potential amount being significant enough to throw our automatic promotion into serious doubt... ie, pay the fine, becasue it ain't worth the risk gambling a potential £60m windfall from promotion.

I may be wrong, but would be very surprised if this saga takes any other route.

Comment

Anyway Claridge said deal was sanctioned by the football league so no probs

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
        you R'sssss

let's smash these sarf ldn wannabees now!
        we did!

HH is now officially the club's Gerd Muller.

Comment

Working...
        X