Barnsley game transport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnsley game transport

anyone from reading,oxford area going would love a lift !!!!
    or any ideas tried the train takes 8 hours on the way back bus from oxford cost 5 pound but only as far as sheffield and does not return to late next day so really need some help here
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

in the same boat mate, only from herts.

****ing northerners and their shite ****ing transport.

Comment

Oxford tube to shepherds bush runs 24hrs and LSA coach
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
        in the same boat mate, only from herts.

****ing northerners and their shite ****ing transport.
        Come on the LSA coach and we can pick you up anywhere on the M1. We always do Scratchwood services and Junction 8 which I think is near St Albans.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

im definatly up for that pal, as i dont drive im not too sure about the stops on the M1 so i'll have a look and try and find out what would be the best place

Comment

how much is the lsa bus?
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

£30 (unless you a conc and it's £20). 2pm

I think they are signing off on the coaches (all of theirs till season end) this weekend as fully booked but can but try.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Barnsley is £25 but could be wrong.

Just pop your head into the Springbok on Sat and ask for either Gary, Vic or Luke and put your name down.

We have our own private bar downstairs which is by the burger van. Steve is on the door and can help you out.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  I'm pretty sure Barnsley is £25 but could be wrong.

Just pop your head into the Springbok on Sat and ask for either Gary, Vic or Luke and put your name down.

We have our own private bar downstairs which is by the burger van. Steve is on the door and can help you out.
                  shift work saturday feel like its not ment to be :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    shift work saturday feel like its not ment to be :yush:
                    You can book by phone mate

Midweek away trips are always the best ones and I`m looking forward to this one

Comment

whats the number isleworth?

Comment

please

Comment

nuffieldranger the num for gary is 07951423341

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                            please
                            Sorry mate I have only just seen your message but I see Harps55 has posted the number

Comment

lsa added 2nd coach book asap

Comment

Working...
                              X