Question re Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re Faurlin

As far as I'm concerned we have found this player and acquired his services. He has a contract with QPR, why does it matter who we paid really?

Forest, Cardiff, Leicester, ourselves last season and numerous other higher profile Championship clubs attract Premiership players on HUGE wages, therefore gaining an advantage over the Donny, Scunny, Barnsleys of this league. This is SOOO much more unfair than any third party/dodgy agent situation from a footballing perspective. Therefore if we are docked points & it affects us as drastically as some fear I will probably just concentrate on non league football where the morals are right, grass roots without all this BS.

I'm involved with a Pro Club in a part time scouting role and would even lose alot of interest in this as well. I feel really deflated with all this....

Sorry, so pissed off the title doesn't even make sense....

Comment

because the FA have a set of rules about how TPPO can be bought and how the money is paid, and that there must be a complete break with the 3rd party so for example a % sell on clause that you would give to a club is illegal in a TPPO deal.

The interesting thing for me is as it is only the FA and the PL and now the FL have banned TPPO whether before the FL rule was brought in whether Cardiff under the FAW jurisdiction would come under the FA rules also is TPPO still allowed in Scotland?

Comment

but my point is it shouldn't be a rule. As long as all parties agree then there's no problem. It's what this world has become, making up rules to fill time

Comment

Not to mention the bizarre fact that the Sep/Oct period people are saying we might get points deducted for, he didn't play between Sep 14th and Oct 15th anyway.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Some people have forgotten !!
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
              Not to mention the bizarre fact that the Sep/Oct period people are saying we might get points deducted for, he didn't play between Sep 14th and Oct 15th anyway.
              Could this be our get out of jail card??

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Could this be our get out of jail card??
                Well, I did wonder whether his non-selection was for a different reason than injury, which was the official reason.
                Could well be a big factor in our favour, if Rangers stopped playing him to ensure all was legal and above board -- it is proof that they have tried to do things properly.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

12 points saved!

Comment

Working...
                  X