Does anyone else think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think...

...the FA has let this whole situation get out of control? Surely when the the FA decided to announce that we'd been charged they knew the sort of speculation which would arise within the media. It just doesn't make sense why they would announce this at this stage in the season when they've had something like 6 months to make a statement.

It is strange, but when has football been straight forward in recent years?

Especially at QPR.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

The timing is very strange. QPR shoot clear and then - shot down in flames.

Comment

i can't see us getting a fair hearing now the media has hold of it, could be worse for us.

Comment

..and put pressure on themselves to have it resolved before 7 May?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            i can't see us getting a fair hearing now the media has hold of it, could be worse for us.
            This might work in our favour though especially with the sort of legal team we'd have behind us he could drag it out for years.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
              Does anyone else think the FA has let this whole situation get out of control? Surely when the the FA decided to announce that we'd been charged they knew the sort of speculation which would arise within the media.
              Definitely.

If we're vindicated in all this I'd say we have a strong case for damages against them over the timing, and allowing the media frenzy to prejudice our case.

Comment

This might work in our favour though especially with the sort of legal team we'd have behind us he could drag it out for years.
                in the chronicle they said the qpr legal team will have it thrown out before any hearing, so must be confident.

Comment

Exactly that. Flabbio got away from a life bam from F1. I'm sure Bernie has a similar, if not better lawyer that him. Also, look at the riches the Mittal's have to hand.

They'll go over everything.

Nothing will be sorted in the imidiate future.

Comment

I agree,was completly pissed off last night,now not as worried

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Exactly that. Flabbio got away from a life bam from F1. I'm sure Bernie has a similar, if not better lawyer that him. Also, look at the riches the Mittal's have to hand.

They'll go over everything.

Nothing will be sorted in the imidiate future.
                      well the owners stand to lose alot with no promotion, so am sure they will fight 100%

Comment

If we get off with this will be one of the most despised teams in the country, due to assumptions being made about our owners throwing their financial muscle about.

Comment

The FA seem like a dodgy bunch and would not surprise me if some within it have got it in for QPR by trumping some of the charges

The media's headlines have already put it in the minds that we will have points deducted and will make it easier for the FA to deduct them

Comment

if we are innocent then nothing to get off with, another way to look at it.

Comment

I could live with that, general.

Much better than not having Prem status.

Comment

Working...
                              X