Some bookies have now suspended betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    "Bookmakers were unmoved bythe possibility of a points deduction for Championship leaders QPR, and Bet365 even took the bold step of pricing up which teams would end up in the play-offs.

Neil Warnock’s side have been charged with seven breaches of regulations relating to third-party ownership and agents, with potential sanctions ranging from a fine to a points deduction.

However, they remain a best-priced 1-3 with Paddy Power to win the title, having been eased slightly from 1-4 after Tuesday’s defeat at Millwall.

Bet365 make Warnock’s men 9-1 to slip out of the top two into a play-off spot, and spokesman Steve Freeth said: “There was some initial worry when the news broke but we’re confident enough that there’s nothing in it to take a watching brief for now and hold the prices.”

http://www.racingpost.com/news/sport...rd/827960/top/
    Sounds like they are confident we wont get docked points then.

Comment

Just wish i would have got 4-6 a few weeks ago.

have got a nice ticket at 11-2 though
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
        Yeah I know. But there's positivity and there's blindness to what a fooking mess we're in.

Anyway, I'll wake up tomorrow and be full of positivity, OK?
        well im glad thats sorted.ffs im Rangers if were in the rymans.i couldnt give a ****.the prems full of glory hunters that out price the real fans.give me the championship all day long,proper clubs and proper fans
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

This is a bit silly isn't it? There is no way the bookies will premptively lengthen the odds on us whilst we are still 7 points clear. They would get caught out big time if we don;t get a deduction so they will wait until it is certain we will get one. Doing otherwise would be silly and they don't tend to do silly.

They will just make sure they are first to know.

Comment

Encouraging news coming out today lads.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Just wish i would have got 4-6 a few weeks ago.

have got a nice ticket at 11-2 though
              Quite possibly not as nice as my 13/1 on betfair

Comment

Working...
              X