If the worse comes to the worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the worse comes to the worse

And we are deducted say 10 points, NW is the kind of man who will be telling the players to fight tooth and nail to keep getting the wins to keep us ahead.
    Ifwe lose any points we can still get automatic promotion as long as we continue to win our games. Who's afraid?

If we win our next 3 the FA C*NTS will simply deduct 15 points instead of 10, they will want to hurt us.

Comment

Im very affraid. Wouldnt it be a big "fu*k you" if we got deducted 18 points and went up through the playoffs. There would be books, films about it ect...ok maybe not that far but still, this is NW's team, he is superman, he will get us through it (if he doesnt walk)
      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

I honestly feel IF it comes to a points deduction it will be enough to make sure we don't go up ie: 20 points. As Jeffro said they will be out to prove a point & the best way is to make sure we don't go up this season.

Then if that's the case my friends its curtains.

Warnock I imagine will resign in absolute disgust, Taarabt, Faurlin, Kenny & any player worth their salt will leave, why wouldn't they want to after having the best part of they're career to date snatched away from them at the death.

New owners won't be interested.

Depressing post? Yes

But that's how I honestly see it IF we get points deducted.

Comment

Grim

Comment

if they deduct us any points and we miss out on promotion what they have effectively done is fined us £40 million, thats what is universally recognised what its worth to be in the premiership, I don't think that is fair or acceptable
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              if they deduct us any points and we miss out on promotion what they have effectively done is fined us £40 million, thats what is universally recognised what its worth to be in the premiership, I don't think that is fair or acceptable
              Agree with this.

Comment

If they take points from us this year - we may not go up
                next year - we would obv come straight back down and everyone will know that all season.

JUST F*CKING FINE US!!!
                My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Working...
                X