Wear your colours saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wear your colours saturday

Can i make a suggestion that EVERYONE who has a shirt, scarf, hat etc wears their colours on saturday, whether you walk, bus train or car be proud of who you support because we r QPR, and wear them on the outside of your clothing dont hide them, dont let the palace supporters wind you up, just ignore them, and finally lets cheer on the boys because i think this saturdays game is one that they really need our help in no negativaty just noise from start to finish let them know we love them cos they must be feeling really low at this time, remember lets raise the roof of just like the end of the Leicester game only twice as loud.

Well said.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I don't need to wear a shirt to be noisy.

Comment

I always wear my colours to every game I go to. I don't see the point in going to a match with just normal clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
          Can i make a suggestion that EVERYONE who has a shirt, scarf, hat etc wears their colours on saturday, whether you walk, bus train or car be proud of who you support because we r QPR, and wear them on the outside of your clothing dont hide them, dont let the palace supporters wind you up, just ignore them, and finally lets cheer on the boys because i think this saturdays game is one that they really need our help in no negativaty just noise from start to finish let them know we love them cos they must be feeling really low at this time, remember lets raise the roof of just like the end of the Leicester game only twice as loud.
          Are you saying that because i don't wear colours then i am not proud of who i support, i'll wear what i want and re the last part if any palace supporters wind me up, by you saying ignore them does that mean i am supposed to let them get away with it.
          Get real.
          Last edited by 80sCasual; 10-03-2011, 05:36 PM.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
            I always wear my colours to every game I go to. I don't see the point in going to a match with just normal clothes on.
            I don't see the point in going to a match with colours on.

Comment

the only shirts I saw at the 'wall were worn by women, didn't see any scarves either.

Comment

and go

and go to the white horse
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                X