If the players feel as sick in the stomach as i do,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the players feel as sick in the stomach as i do,

We have no chance on Saturday. I am sure they care and are worried about the outcome, but not compared to what we are all going through right now. Hopefully, they all slept better than me last night. I think the first 15 mins on Saturday will tell us all we need to know.

routledge has said on twitter he dont feel he will be able to play on saturday cos of the stress he is feeling and the sheer sense of grief.

Comment

how have we gone from the best season ever, to possibly the worst thing to happen to us ever?

Comment

I have been watching Rangers for 55 years now, had lots of upsets and heartbreaks, but if the worse happens, this will top it by far.

Comment

its not even made the news.
          do you not think a points deduction for the runaway leaders of the championship for illegal doings would not make the news?

Comment

This is a nightmare just feel like crying I now have no faith we going up.

Comment

I just have no enthuisiasm for saturdays game now, its been bad enough the tension for the past few home games, but at this moment i dont even feel like going to the game, and just to think last after last saturday we couldnt have been on more of a high.

Comment

I wonder if the players knew before the Milwall match?

Comment

Not going Saturday and will make a decision about Donny during next week depending on how things unfold. (before you ask i have already got a refund om my Palace tickets!)
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                    Not going Saturday and will make a decision about Donny during next week depending on how things unfold. (before you ask i have already got a refund om my Palace tickets!)
                    what? surely you are joking yeah.

Comment

No not joking. Don't be suprised that a few stay away Saturday. I am sick to the core about this and my little boy just can't understand what's going on!
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

You lot are a complete and utter load of old tosh,oh i ain't going now,blah,blah,blah the team needs our support more than ever now,i'm going and will try and raise the roof in encouragement if i can,who ever said we're getting a points deduction ?? it's all if's and maybe's and i for one really believe the worst scenario is a fine,we will have the best lawyers/barristers on our side and if they say there's no case to answer then i believe,so stop ya miserable droning on and get out there and get behind the team,for god's sake !!!!!

Comment

Got my Scunny tix today, will get my Barnsley tix as soon as I know whether hubby is coming or not -- tomorrow probs.
                          They're my team, irrespective what the CLUB are doing.
                          Bolox to GP and the FA.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yep, that'll solve a lot. Staying away. The team will need us now more than ever.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Spot on scuberry, the players need our support more than ever and as much as we are feeling sick to the pit of our stomach's over this, it could all blow over and then those that stayed away might just regret their actions. Supporters are meant to support.

Knocker - I had very little sleep last night and have had this on my mind all day and have done little work. It's sad I know at my age, but that's how I feel. My 13 year old is gutted and doesn't really understand it (neither do any of us!), but I've told him that it's part and parcel of supporting QPR I'm afraid....always expect the unexpected at LR.

Comment

Working...
                              X