Sick of.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of.....

....Modern day football.It's a case of 'he did this' and 'they did that'.A fine here,docked points here.Running the smaller clubs to the ground and destroying football as we knew it.Football used to be about football and the playing of the game and league position was about kicking a leather ball around a football pitch and scoring goals,whoever got the most and let in the least won,Not settled in a court rooms.Also sick of fans on here trying to drag the club down and with every negative piece of their body try and destroy a club we all love,I can't understand how some can call themselves 'supporters' I think they need to Wikipedia the word 'support' to understand what this word means,because with some of the comments I read on here you're about as useful as the great plague.Trying to talk up scandal and direct it at our club all the time even before this incident the negative dross I've read on here is nothing short of breathtaking!This board needs a serious injection of prozac and fast because mental depression is rife on here it's quite scary!

I don't feel point deductions are justified. Like I said before the people you are really hurting are the fans, which is wrong. The clubs or individuals should have to pay hefty fines and be suspended from football. The individuals should be punished for the wrong doing not the whole club.

A successful bank robber (gianni) has a wife (QPR fc) and 2 kids (the fans). They all benefit from the money (faurlin) he has stolen. The police (the FA) finally catch up with him. Does his whole family get punished or just him?! Lol

Comment

I don't feel point deductions are justified. Like I said before the people you are really hurting are the fans, which is wrong. The clubs or individuals should have to pay hefty fines and be suspended from football. The individuals should be punished for the wrong doing not the whole club.

A successful bank robber (gianni) has a wife (QPR fc) and 2 kids (the fans). They all benefit from the money (faurlin) he has stolen. The police (the FA) finally catch up with him. Does his whole family get punished or just him?! Lol [/QUOTE]

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post

A successful bank robber (gianni) has a wife (QPR fc) and 2 kids (the fans). They all benefit from the money (faurlin) he has stolen. The police (the FA) finally catch up with him. Does his whole family get punished or just him?! Lol
        Great analogy.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The whole family does get punished.
          The Husband/Father goes to jail - the Wife/Kids lose whatever income he was bringing in.

The kids lose a father figure for discipline, being replaced by various 'Uncle' type undesirables - They turn to crime & the whole vicious circle continues.

Sorry, was we still talking about football?

In that case....

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
          X