Millwall Tuesday,players may have known

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    players dont give a shite about anything. jamie carraghers are a one off. one in a million.
    oh and neil doesnt care either. it was a crap performance by a team who have been well below par for a while now, thats why he was so downbeat.
    Players that DEFINATELY care at this club

JAMIE MACKIE
    Kenny, Faurlin, Hill, Derry and some more

Quote from Warnock recently on 95.9 (I think after leicester game):
    "This is the most special time of my career"

Nah, course they dont care
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

course they would care if it ever happened, but they wouldnt care or worry about it now, same as i and a few others arent.
      the fa wont deduct points for something this trivial. its as plain as day.
      nice 80k fine and done.

Comment

course they would care if it ever happened, but they wouldnt care or worry about it now, same as i and a few others arent.
        nice 80k fine and done.
        If that happens my man, i will buy you a pint at LR.
        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

nice 80k fine and done.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            If by the grace of god, we do not have a case to answer and all this shoite affected the team performance against millwall, surly we would have a decent claim against the fa......ie the loss of three points due to false allegations and demoralising the qpr players and staff.
            That is absurd. How would you ever go about trying to prove Millwall could not possibly have beaten us without our players and staff performing more poorly because of a pending allegation.

Would be laughed out of every court in the sane Universe, and most in America too.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              That is absurd. How would you ever go about trying to prove Millwall could not possibly have beaten us without our players and staff performing more poorly because of a pending allegation.

Would be laughed out of every court in the sane Universe, and most in America too.
              Agreed, because they'd point to the fact that we could only draw with them at home, and therefore a loss at the New Den was a very possible outcome.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
              X