They canīt punish QPR for this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
    I think that's the point that everyone is missing. If falsification of documents is involved, the points deduction will be small fry. We're talking criminal proceedings.
    You're so positive in everything Toni....please don't slip what you're having in my tea.......

Comment

Just not burying my head in the sand like some folk.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
        Ok, how many posters think that anyone at the club "acted in good faith"?
        Even if that's what it was, it is no defence in law, and this could be a crimninal case, not just internal FA matters.

As far as I concerned Iīm only trying to find a potential way of our current misery.

I dunno what other posters intentions are. Most of them feel the same way as me, I think!

Really funny how you are bringing other posters view into a debate which clearly allow everyone to raise their opinion in order to show how the very same individuals care for the club.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I was seriously asking how many posters believe that the club was acting in good faith -- because I honestly don't know.
          Personally I think they have turned a blind eye which is just as culpable.
          Never presumed other posters' opinions at all, because I think this is the most diverse of all the MB's in terms of opinions.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X