The R's are my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The R's are my life.

As sad and pathetic as it might sound,QPR are my life.I've given the club 60 uninterupted years of passionate support and my father before me.I've always thought Palidini was a lying ****bag.I know this first hand with him denying he asked me (even in a moment of jest) for £4m to buy Beckford.
    There's always been a mystery surrounding the £3.4m we allegedly paid for Faulin,and I even read somewhere,that his mother was his agent and manager.You don't know who to believe.As for Flabio we all know what he's capable of,trying to influence the the outcome of an F1 race then pleading innocence and appealing against the decision and no wonder Ecclestone is trying to off-load his shares,he must have known what was brewing with this latest debacle.
    Our main problem is that a lot of people are drawing comparisons with West Hams dealings over Tevez and Mascherono,and are confident we won't get points deducted.The difference is that West Ham entered a guilty plea,essentially acknowledging their wrong doing,thus avoiding a points deduction.The powers that be at QPR have decided in their own selfish and inimitable way,to challenge the charge,a move that has not been well received by the FA,and could play a crucial role in the club being deducted points.
    I feel so sorry for NW and the players having worked so hard to be where they are,but most of all at this moment in time,I feel even sorrier for myself and my late dad.
    Its a sad day for QPR,and whatever the FA's decision,its going to be extremely difficult,mentally and physically,for the team to pick themselves up and make a concerted effort for promotion.It wouldn't surprise me and I wouldn't blame NW and his boys,if we lost more of the remaining 10 games than we win.Sorry dad if you can hear me.

well

well you have spoke from the heart and i love you for that my adopted dad
    and my story is the same ive supported qpr since i was a lad
    my father took me to loftus road when i was only five
    and there are times that im at loftus road that i feel my father is still alive
    at the oldham play off game im sure i saw him standing there in his cloth cap
    i so much wanted to kiss him ,to be there sitting on his lap
    gianni paladini i trust you,but please please dont let this be true
    i just cant take any more heart ache,so ive always loved you
    but i hope my love that i give so recklessly isnt thrown back in my face
    you could never understand gianni,i cant take another fall from grace
    everyone on the message board knows i gave you so much trust
    you must win this fa hearing gianni,you must must must
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Don't feel sorry mate, you owe it to yourself and your late dad to stand tall and stand proud..
      We the fans have done nothing wrong and are well used to dealing with the rollercoaster ride that comes with supporting the R’s...

Until such times as the club is found guilty of wrong doing and fined and or docked points enjoy this incredible season as it may be a long time till we enjoy ourselves as much again...

All we can do is take each game as it comes and that means looking forward to the game on sat as much as we have to all the games this season.
      We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

shame the whole club would have to suffer because of one person. None of us deserve this punishment iif it happens

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          well you have spoke from the heart and i love you for that my adopted dad
          and my story is the same ive supported qpr since i was a lad
          my father took me to loftus road when i was only five
          and there are times that im at loftus road that i feel my father is still alive
          at the oldham play off game im sure i saw him standing there in his cloth cap
          i so much wanted to kiss him ,to be there sitting on his lap
          gianni paladini i trust you,but please please dont let this be true
          i just cant take any more heart ache,so ive always loved you
          but i hope my love that i give so recklessly isnt thrown back in my face
          you could never understand gianni,i cant take another fall from grace
          everyone on the message board knows i gave you so much trust
          you must win this fa hearing gianni,you must must must

Thanks adopted son you never let me down. Not a day passes without me thinking of QPR and my Dad,good times and bad.He'd be turning in his grave if he knew about this.
          Whatever the outcome Ted,we must have that Speckled Hen or six some time.
          I don't know about you,but all the talk about Taarabt and promotion already seems in the distant past,it seems like a dream and I can't get my head around it.We've gone from Heaven last Saturday to Purgatory today,What the F's going on son??

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            As sad and pathetic as it might sound,QPR are my life.I've given the club 60 uninterupted years of passionate support and my father before me.I've always thought Palidini was a lying ****bag.I know this first hand with him denying he asked me (even in a moment of jest) for £4m to buy Beckford.
            There's always been a mystery surrounding the £3.4m we allegedly paid for Faulin,and I even read somewhere,that his mother was his agent and manager.You don't know who to believe.As for Flabio we all know what he's capable of,trying to influence the the outcome of an F1 race then pleading innocence and appealing against the decision and no wonder Ecclestone is trying to off-load his shares,he must have known what was brewing with this latest debacle.
            Our main problem is that a lot of people are drawing comparisons with West Hams dealings over Tevez and Mascherono,and are confident we won't get points deducted.The difference is that West Ham entered a guilty plea,essentially acknowledging their wrong doing,thus avoiding a points deduction.The powers that be at QPR have decided in their own selfish and inimitable way,to challenge the charge,a move that has not been well received by the FA,and could play a crucial role in the club being deducted points.
            I feel so sorry for NW and the players having worked so hard to be where they are,but most of all at this moment in time,I feel even sorrier for myself and my late dad.
            Its a sad day for QPR,and whatever the FA's decision,its going to be extremely difficult,mentally and physically,for the team to pick themselves up and make a concerted effort for promotion.It wouldn't surprise me and I wouldn't blame NW and his boys,if we lost more of the remaining 10 games than we win.Sorry dad if you can hear me.
            Geejay, that's not pathetic at all, i have been trying to talk to my wife about this and not being a footballer supporter she does not understand, i know exactly what you mean about your late father. I am now even thinking of visiting my own fathers grave, he is the only one who knew how much Rangers meant to me and although he wasn't a supporter of them he was the first person to take me to LR and my first memories or the R's. My best memories of going to Rangers are with my Dad.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

**** it. It's football. We're QPR, and we'll stand together. I always liked Division One anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by DevonParkRanger View Post
                Don't feel sorry mate, you owe it to yourself and your late dad to stand tall and stand proud..
                We the fans have done nothing wrong and are well used to dealing with the rollercoaster ride that comes with supporting the R’s...

Until such times as the club is found guilty of wrong doing and fined and or docked points enjoy this incredible season as it may be a long time till we enjoy ourselves as much again...

All we can do is take each game as it comes and that means looking forward to the game on sat as much as we have to all the games this season.

Beautifully put and thankyou.Head up,shoulders back and Que Sera.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
                  **** it. It's football. We're QPR, and we'll stand together. I always liked Division One anyway....
                  Only when it was the original Division 1 (now premiership) yes, otherwise you're obviously very young and don't remember the good times so not returning to something you have never seen would mean nothing to you.

I apologise if i have am wrong about your age but why settle for less, surely you want the best.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Geejay, that's not pathetic at all, i have been trying to talk to my wife about this and not being a footballer supporter she does not understand, i know exactly what you mean about your late father. I am now even thinking of visiting my own fathers grave, he is the only one who knew how much Rangers meant to me and although he wasn't a supporter of them he was the first person to take me to LR and my first memories or the R's. My best memories of going to Rangers are with my Dad.

Thanks 80sCasual,we're like minded lads (if I can be called a lad at 67).I was 8 when I was dragged alomg to LR.I always remember running behind my dad on match days. He was a fishmonger in Potobello Rd and went straight to the R's after packing up his stall.Needless to say there was plenty of room around us in the stands because of his fishy clothes - very embarrasing (sorry dad).

Comment

YES

YES WHEN THAT SPECIAL DAY COMES we will be there
                      giving our dads a steely stare
                      drifting on a cloud we will hover over the hq
                      and yes we will shout the words i love you
                      nothing on this planet is more wonderfull than our rangers
                      and do you know what,we will all kiss even though we are complete strangers
                      and on match days we will collectively blow that ball into the net
                      and just remember the great rodney marsh a player ill never forget
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X