Other supporters views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other supporters views

Just been reading what others are saying about our problem and apart from our rivals at the top of league especially Leeds, they would love us to get a points reduction for obvious reasons, the majority are saying we will get a big fine with no points taken off us and thats from fans in the premiership as well, more so from W ham.
    So lets have a good day and look forward to Saturday and show the world we still love QPR no matter what.

i dont think we will get points deduction either and looking forward to saturday

Comment

Been reading other teams messageboards as well all hoping to get promoted by default not achievement. If we go up this is going to overshadow our promotion and leave a sour tatse in the mouths of our rivals.

I ****ing hate Paladini, his defenders and the embrassment caused to my club.

Comment

The problem I think that will hit us is...

The Premiership teams and some of the bigger Championship teams have the financial clout to challenge any decision. QPR (NOT the owners, but the club) dont have that luxury. Even a fine, (some are mentioning £5m) will hurt us badly. The FA know they can push us almost or even into bankruptcy and they will use that as a lever.
        I fully expect them to hammer us, just because they can.....
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
          i dont think we will get points deduction either and looking forward to saturday

Now here's a man whom I trust when it comes to QPR related "thoughts".

Hope you are "correct" as per normal mate

Big fine, payable with our promotion winning monies.

Cant help thinking that this will affect the player (AF) though.
          R T I D :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            The problem I think that will hit us is...

The Premiership teams and some of the bigger Championship teams have the financial clout to challenge any decision. QPR (NOT the owners, but the club) dont have that luxury. Even a fine, (some are mentioning £5m) will hurt us badly. The FA know they can push us almost or even into bankruptcy and they will use that as a lever.
            I fully expect them to hammer us, just because they can.....
            If we are found in breech of the rules, so be it, a big fine will teach QPR a lesson. Rather that then a points snatch.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post

Now here's a man whom I trust when it comes to QPR related "thoughts".

Hope you are "correct" as per normal mate

Big fine, payable with our promotion winning monies.

Cant help thinking that this will affect the player (AF) though.
              What a load of tosh all he is doing is giving is an opinion. He knows as much as anyone including the club.

The only people who know the outcome of this is the FA

Comment

I just can't look forward to the game on Saturday i really can't. Am I the only one?

Comment

how have the bookies reacted any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                    I just can't look forward to the game on Saturday i really can't. Am I the only one?
                    I know what you mean. Im gutted.

But we have to show our support to the players and Neil Warnock as they have done nothing wrong and they have got us into this position.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Got a load of mates coming to this game for my birthday celebrations, my looking forward to the weekend has taken a huge blow though..
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Faurlin needs massive vocal support.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Poor bloke, I wonder how he is feeling.

Comment

agreed! would just be nice to at least hear a further update at some point today, which may at least help ease some of our worries. Seems like we are all fearing the worst at the moment, and it is an unthinkable thing to happen to get so close - and have it taken away

Comment

Working...
                              X