No announcement yet.

Feel like total s**t this morning......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like total s**t this morning......

Really thought this was all a nightmare.

We are just a disaster waiting to happen.

We have had such a brilliant season and IF it gets cocked up over this matter then I fear for the club.

We are slowly getting the fans back and the buzz is back about the place.

The Faurlin deal always didn't sound right. We would never have paid over 3 million for a player. There was always this talk of Inter and 3rd parties.

We has a club are cursed.

I think most fans were very happy that Paladini brought in the investors to save us, but was never sure why he decided to stay on at the club??

It's always best to leave on a high. It wasn't as if he was a QPR fan all his life.

If we lose points and don't go up expect many of our players to leave including manager, Warnock who I feel will just leave football altogether.

Really gutted this morning. And ultimately it is the fans who lose out and will be left to pick up the pieces...................and in the case of our club........again!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Know how you feel,also woke up this morning wondering had I dreamt it,why do we always have to be the laughing stock,why not someone else for a change,and Paldini deserves to be shot if we suffer as a result

Comment

I feel exactly the same Hammersmith. Totally deflated. God only knows how the players feel. This can only have a negative effect on the team. I honestly fear the worst for us now. Ive gone from being on a high most of the season to totally depressed overnight. And the irony of it all is that NW was relegated with Sheff Utd for the same thing happening when West Ham did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        I feel exactly the same Hammersmith. Totally deflated. God only knows how the players feel. This can only have a negative effect on the team. I honestly fear the worst for us now. Ive gone from being on a high most of the season to totally depressed overnight. And the irony of it all is that NW was relegated with Sheff Utd for the same thing happening when West Ham did it.
        As long as they receive their weekly pay cheques I don't think they're too bothered.

Comment

I know what you mean, there is no way I will be able to concentrate on work until this is resolved.
          My mind is all over the place, **** knows how the players and Neil are feeling, please don't let this affect them on the pitch.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
            As long as they receive their weekly pay cheques I don't think they're too bothered.
            Don't be stupid so you're saying they wouldn't mind missing out on promotion after all their hard work, or even worse dropping down a division.
            Can hardly see Adel sticking around can you. This could be our biggest chance blown.
            What planet are you on?
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I can't believe you'd say that -- these players are well-paid, but human nature still exists inside them, and they will be gutted at the prospect of their hard work going down the drain.
              If you talk to any of them, you know how much promotion means to them.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

gutted here too. imagine the feeling of losing out now if we get poitns deducted. The effort the players and warnock have put in, the years of pain and problems, the support the fans have given the players, the quality players we have managed to sign to lead us into the premiership. If we lost this now, it would be an absoloute tragedy. All that for nothing, and players will leave, warnock will leave, and fans will turn on the club and probably will have had enough

Comment

Our manager & players must feel totally let down by this. And how about Bernie & his prospective new buyers? They will say ta ra.

Feel awful this morning & all it seems down to one incompetent person.

Tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Don't be stupid so you're saying they wouldn't mind missing out on promotion after all their hard work, or even worse dropping down a division.
                    Can hardly see Adel sticking around can you. This could be our biggest chance blown.
                    What planet are you on?
                    What I mean is until we know for sure what the penalty will be, I don't think it will affect the players very much.

Should the FA take points away from us, then of course the players probably would want to do Paladini harm.

Comment

Absoultely gutted this morning ...honestly feel like walking away from Rangers and football in general if we get a points deduction and miss out on promotion!

Comment

I feel sick, deflated and upset. If anything does happen then I will not walk away.

Comment

It was all too good to be true really!

This is it!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

hope we heard at least some kind of statement from someone at the club soon. Wont help, but nice to be updated and knwo whats going on.

Comment

What I mean is until we know for sure what the penalty will be, I don't think it will affect the players very much.

Should the FA take points away from us, then of course the players probably would want to do Paladini harm.
                              Of course it will, i don't know what you do for a living or your age but try and imagine yourself in the same sort of position.
                              Take a scenario and put yourself in it, for example:
                              Someone studying for a certain profession whether they are already in it or just a youngster starting out, get a few weeks away from completing and knowing you are practically there as you have been better than everyone else all year and then someone comes in with it doesn't matter where you finish you will not advance, are you saying it wouldn't affect you?
                              What would be the point in continuing all for nothing?

Sorry it's a bit long winded but I hope you get my drift, think before you post.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X