Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the very WORST CASE scenario.(18 point deduction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the very WORST CASE scenario.(18 point deduction)

We would be 9th in the table now 7 points outside the playoffs with 10 games left to play. I would be just like a Neil Warnock team to say F..K You swallow the deduction, creep into 6th place and win the playoffs.

Be positive

IF that happened - and its still thankfully a massive "if" - we would implode. Winning the play offs is all about the feel good factor and late surges, not about blowing the most nailed on promotion to the next level since Queen Elizbabeth assumed the throne...

Comment

The worse case scenario is much worse--we will go the way of Luton. I have always been worried that someone would try to dig up some dirt on Paladini or Briartore and we would rightly or wrongly suffer for it. But why now? Looks like deliberate timing. Is somone out to get us? A disgruntled fan, a creditor, a disgruntled ex-employee, a promotion rival? we probably lost at Milwall because Warnock and the players had heard the **** was going to hit the fan. I'll be surprised if we win another game this season. I am absolutely bereft. I feel like I've lost a loved one. Make no mistake about it, we will NOT be playing in the Premiership next season--and that's the best case scenario. If Paladini is guilty then he needs to be put behind bars-jailed. Just like Rangers to get our hopes up then dash them through a disaster of our own making.

But, I hope the authorities-- that --be investigate ALL clubs with a fine toothcomb--I'm sure we are not the only guilty clubs, assuming we are guilty. Mind you, I suspect that there are clubs that would get away with murder-Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. We, you can be sure, won't.

Comment

we should fight the case and pay a large fine next year, they won't deduct points from a league leader, bad publicity for the FA.

Comment

Relax, we will win four more games, we have the talent and the manager and the spirit.
          I am surprised you are ready to quit at the first sign of trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X