What A difference A Week Makes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
    I think Hartlepool were deducted 3 points in November or December for player irregularities following a league game in September of last year. Plymouth have been deducted 10 points last week for going into administration. So to answer Buffalo's question, Yes points can be deducted straight away
    well, we're not going into administration, I'd like to see the FA try to dock points from QPR without worrying about bad publicity, I can see Neil on Telly now, "It's not the players fault, it's not my fault! Why shuld we be deducted points when it has to do a certain person, not the whole team. Go ahead and throw GP in jail, but to deduct points would be a travesty of justice, it would make this year's championship meaningless. Suppose somebody else won the title? What then? Would they be happy about it? I think not, it should be decided in the field of play..etc etc""

Warnock will go to town on this. He could write a book.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Soton I'd imagine Hartlepool only got deducted 3 points because that player only affected 1 match. Faurlin has been a regular in our starting line up so i'd imagine we would be looking at -10 points min. I think renewing Faurlins contract is what has highlighted these issues. Gutted as this will be a hard one to take. GP is a dodgy character and needs to go even Pete's opinion has changed and he's his best mate.
      Weare, reading the various newspaper reports I think Faurlin has been eligible to play this season but maybe not last season. So how to the league/FA deal with a problem that is now not there? Maybe it will just be a fine as Pete and Moon were saying last night?
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
        Buffalo, I do not 'make up' stories as you infer. I have been a follower of English football for over 40 years and base my opinions on history and fact of whats happened to other clubs and individuals over the years. I am not depressed but pi**ed off like most fans to think our best season in over 15 years could come crumbling down. Its only my opinion, this is a message board for debate and discussion. Get a life.
        I have followed english football since 74, yes, it is your opinion, and it is in between idiotic and pathetic. You don't know jack, yet you want to forecast doom and gloom. It's very easy to be a doom sayer, just scratch your #### and out the devils come, eh? This is not a debate, you guys are making up all sorts of probabilities, and it is becoming more and more ridiculous. A debate is whether we should move stadiums or not, this is just fear -mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
          well, we're not going into administration, I'd like to see the FA try to dock points from QPR without worrying about bad publicity, I can see Neil on Telly now, "It's not the players fault, it's not my fault! Why shuld we be deducted points when it has to do a certain person, not the whole team. Go ahead and throw GP in jail, but to deduct points would be a travesty of justice, it would make this year's championship meaningless. Suppose somebody else won the title? What then? Would they be happy about it? I think not, it should be decided in the field of play..etc etc""

Warnock will go to town on this. He could write a book.
          We might not be going into admin now, but worse case scenario is that BE pulls out, the £10m loan is recalled, we don't get promoted, no new backers and yes admin would be looming. So 'wake up and smell the coffee'

IMHO even if we are docked points, with our current lead of 7 points we will still be promoted in 2nd place as I have predicted since the start of the season
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            I have followed english football since 74, yes, it is your opinion, and it is in between idiotic and pathetic. You don't know jack, yet you want to forecast doom and gloom. It's very easy to be a doom sayer, just scratch your #### and out the devils come, eh? This is not a debate, you guys are making up all sorts of probabilities, and it is becoming more and more ridiculous. A debate is whether we should move stadiums or not, this is just fear -mongering.
            If you read my posts over this season I think you'll find I have been one of the more positive people on the site.

Comment

Can we unban Terry Ball please??

Comment

Guess he is elsewhere on a different board, under a different name.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                X