X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR face points penalty over record signing

FA claim Championship leaders' deal for Faurlin broke their rules

More...

If found guilty, Mirror Sport understands QPR could escape with a heavy fine or possible suspended points deduction

Comment

Hope the Mirror is right...

Comment

"suspended" ie. in the premiership. Supports other article I saw which said FA can't give point deductions to football league clubs

Comment

Should we take light from this...

“Having co-operated fully with the FA’s investigation, QPR and Mr Paladini shall be denying all of the charges. QPR and Mr Paladini are confident that there has been no deliberate wrongdoing involved.”

As bleak as it all seems at the moment... QPR and Mr Paladini could contest the charges and have them withdrawn! Just a thought.

Comment

"Deliberate". Use of that word already suggests guilt.

This is such a pathetic, pitiful mess up. This season is no longer about football. Goals are irrelevant. We just have to hope our lawyers are better than their's.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              "suspended" ie. in the premiership. Supports other article I saw which said FA can't give point deductions to football league clubs
              Fa and PL have no jurisdiction over FL clubs -- unless it is to do with FA cup ties.
              So they can issue a punishment, but it will only apply if and when we are in the Prem.
              The owners would HAVE to then put their hands in their pockets to buy the players who could keep us up if we start the season with a minus points count.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                So whats that mean we get hit with one in the Premier League?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
                  Should we take light from this...

“Having co-operated fully with the FA’s investigation, QPR and Mr Paladini shall be denying all of the charges. QPR and Mr Paladini are confident that there has been no deliberate wrongdoing involved.”

As bleak as it all seems at the moment... QPR and Mr Paladini could contest the charges and have them withdrawn! Just a thought.
                  And we all believe Mr Paladini's reassurances, don't we...oh, no, I don't, actually.

Comment

So that will be similiar to what chelsea got a few years ago... A suspended points deduction- meaning we would get the points taken off if we do it again?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrs87 View Post
                      So that will be similiar to what chelsea got a few years ago... A suspended points deduction- meaning we would get the points taken off if we do it again?
                      If that was the punishment, it would be a very good outcome -- but we would have to get rid of GP to guarantee it not happening again, because I suspect there was an element of incompetence and ignorance as well as anything else here.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrs87 View Post
                        That would be a result.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          If that was the punishment, it would be a very good outcome -- but we would have to get rid of GP to guarantee it not happening again, because I suspect there was an element of incompetence and ignorance as well as anything else here.

One too many times now isn't it, irrelevant of innocent or not the man just keeps tarnishing our image. An image that Neil Warnock has solely turned around this year and when everything is looking up this happens. Let's hope it is just a suspended points deduction.

Comment

I'd settle for that

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                              If found guilty, Mirror Sport understands QPR could escape with a heavy fine or possible suspended points deduction
                              I'll take the suspended points, it's not like QPR have a history of bad deals, like west ham and portsmouth, next time we get caught, points deduction.
                              A little unfair to deduct points if we are in the premiership, no chance we'll survive that. Please show mercy, FA! We have an English Manager!

Comment

Working...
                              X