Gutted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted...

QPR was a club I had to support... my dad took me and I had no chance. However I have followed them through thick and thin all for one season like this !
    Top of the league and our moment in the sun...

THEN THIS GRRRRRR

I believe points will be deducted, our only hope is that Warnock argues that you never took points off when he was at United so how can you do it too him now???

I personally think we are looking at a min 10 points deducted and a massive fine... so ! All we can do now is WIN EVERY GAME.

I will be very surprised if we get docked points. No point in panicking till it happens.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Thanks buddy...hope you are right !

We as fans do not deserve this... however if true I believe GP should be banned from football !!

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post

We as fans do not deserve this... however if true I believe GP should be banned from football !!
        Yeah of course. Don't forget the media are always gonna portray the worst case senario-they want hits. At first I was worried...but having thought it through im confident we will be fine. The Tevez case was much worse and all they got was fine.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post

I think one of the more likely outcomes is that the FA will deem that he is not a fit and proper person under their rules governing this, and he will be banned by them from involvement with an English football club.
          Might be the only silver lining in what feels like a bloody big black cloud.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
          X